1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Extracted UI Elements Pack

Discussion in 'Civ5 - Creation & Customization' started by Rohit507, Sep 24, 2010.

1. Rohit507

Rohit507 Chieftain

So i've been plinking away extracting UI elements for the fine modders at this here site. You can use them for any number of things, and i've saved you the trouble of going through the game and websites to extract them all.

If things are missing, take a screen shot of the UI element, and post it here, and i'll extract it and add it to the pack.

Here it is at the moment: (click for full size png, but why would you want that when the attachment contains the PSD?)

The Photoshop file with all of the UI nicely separated and transparent (though you should probably stick to dark backgrounds), is in the attached zip file.

Hope that helps.

Attached Files:

2. Dale

Dale Chieftain

The mod tool Nexus will allow you to fully extract the fpk's. Just gotta wait till it comes out. :)

3. Lord Shadow

Lord Shadow General

Century Gothic looks quite similar, but according to \assets\UI\Fonts, Civ5 uses TW Cen MT.