FëStNes:Age of Discovery

Fëanor said:
OOC: Great story contempt!

From the Iroquois Confederation
To the Netherlands
We allow you to build a trading post on our lands and yet you refuse to trade with us for what we ask? why wont you sell us thundersticks?

EDIT: The Following Nations still need to send orders: British Empire, France, Holy Roman Empire, The Netherlands, Ottoman Empire, Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth and Spain. Get those orders in if you want this to be updated!

To Iroquois Confederation
From Netherlands

Our apologies, the buearcrat in charge has been demoted. Of course we will sell you the Harquebusiers as well as the Horses.

OOC: how many ships will i need to transport 2500 guns and 1000 horses to the Iroqouis?

@Alex994, the ships needed to transport the gold back home are enough to transport the goods there

@UKNEMESIS, Portugal has the immediate opportunity to become a powerfull colonial empire, the Brittish Empire and Kalmar Union too if they decide to break free from the Pope, Persia can expand both in the caucasus, arabia and central asia, the Holy Union/Genoese Union/Venetian Union are not too strong and need a creative and inventive player to acheive greatness.
If you have any questions about rules or anything else related to this nes feel free to ask

Fëanor said:
@Alex994, the ships needed to transport the gold back home are enough to transport the goods there

OOC: no problem

To HRE
From Netherlands

We offer a NAP to your nation in hopes that you will accept without exhorting your neighbor.

Okay, if Portugal is still free, I'll claim them. Story to follow later, and orders, reading through the rules lol.

UKNemesis

Feanor I hate to do this, but I cannot keep up.... :(

tommy_toon said:
Jason the King is playing Portugalia

he is? didnt tell me anything nor posted anything in the thread....

uknemesis said:
Okay, if Portugal is still free, I'll claim them. Story to follow later, and orders, reading through the rules lol.

UKNemesis

Portugal is still free though i'd be happyer if you picked spain now that Gelion officially quitted, Spain has a key role both in european politics and has the potential to build a humongous empire in the americas (they are the only one who can hire conquistadores)

Fëanor said:
he is? didnt tell me anything nor posted anything in the thread...

Arg!!!! I'm so sorry, I think I need a day of rest. Im getting the Nes' I'm in mixed up, not just this one, there's three others . . . my apologies.

no time to send orders
hope you may put my reply into effect
(i.e. if it's possible and I can't send orders until after update then I don't want to loot and destroy captured economy or hire a lot of people who can't help me)

thanks a lot anyways

Okay, I'll grab hold of Spain then.

Will send orders soon, just gonna figure them out now (lol still not used to these hybrids!).

UKNemesis

Ok party people, i got orders from: Spain, Russia, HRE, Netherlands, Japan and China, I still need orders from Ottoman Empire and Venetian Union.

The Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth (MjM) and France (irish_lad) still need to send orders and unless they do by Monday they will be removed and become NPC.

@EffingPrancer, the Venetian Union is THE weakest playable nation in the game, there are several other good nations still free like the British Empire, Portugal, Persia, and even the Holy Union and Genoese Union are considerably better, the Polish-Lithuanian Commmonwealth (most powerfull when game began) and France will likely become NPC after the update so you could pick them too then.

ORDERS DEADLINE WILL BE Monday Jul 25 @1600 CET

Irish Lad is on vacation.

Well, since I don't especially feel very Persian right now I guess I could settle for the Holy Union (I'd feel dirty taking uk's preferred Porti).

:bump: update

Hey

Like I said in UK's NES I've been lurking for a few days and this is one of my favourite idea's of these new generation of NES's. Please add me as Britain on the next Update. I know this is starting to slow down but please it would be a real shame to let it die.

After this update I will hopefully be up to spec on the rules to send orders not to mention write some sort of story though I warn you the writing here is light years ahead of me.

Hopefully this will get update quicker!! No rush...hehe

ok, i've written the update up to russia (so only spain remaining) and the stats and so still to need done, i think that tommorow i will be able to post it, now im off to bed.

Top Bottom