F-35 Lightning II

FuzzyWuzzyBunny

Chieftain
F-35 Lightning II​

Hello again every one, I give you my third unit, the F-35 Lightning II (Dubbed after the iconic P-38 Lightning). This is a next generation single seat, stealth, STOVL (Short take off and vertical landing) fighter that is currently in production for the U.S. forces and on order for the UK, Australia and various other nations world wide. I'll spare you the rest of the details as I'm sure your all wikipedia capable people. This unit uses vanilla jet fighter animations.

Enjoy!

Direct Link

Database Link (Pending mod aproval)

Any chance for improving the texture? And a transparent civflag spot on the wings would be nice too. :goodjob:

Awesome!

I want to put this unit in my Civ BTS. Will it work and how do i do it please?

thanks

Nice JSF. I noticed your tomcat avatar, any plans for an F-14 in the future? (My favorite plane of all time). Also is there any way to make the graphics compatible with BTS or are they uniform?

Nice JSF. I noticed your tomcat avatar, any plans for an F-14 in the future? (My favorite plane of all time). Also is there any way to make the graphics compatible with BTS or are they uniform?

LoL I was actually thinking about doing a tomcat model last night, even dug up an old F-14 toy model airplane I had built for reference, Great minds think alike ;) . However my trial of 3dmax has just expired so I'm trying to currently learn blender, so I don't know how long it'll be till I make another unit.

However if you want an F-14 model right now, check out this thread http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=182967&highlight=tomcat

And yes this graphic is compatible with any of the civ IV expansion or even vanilla civ. Check out the tutorial section on how to add artwork like this ingame.

Did you found the time for doing my request? :mischief:

Ya, geomodder your probably better off to check out gedemon's skin because now that school has started back up here in canuckastan and my max trial has run out, I'm not going to be doing much with this model any time soon. And I must confess I do think nautil's art work trumps all others (myself included).

That would work. In which of your mods is it? The Air Force one?

yep. and RED, as AF is included in.

@FuzzyWuzzyBunny I hope you can find another 3D modeler (and time) to continue making units :)

Top Bottom