F^4 - What's your Fantasy Dinner Party?

If you could invite any 3 people that ever existed to fantasy dinner party then who would they be?

What if they had to be Civ rulers? Then who would those three be and what would be on the menu?

Izzie, Lizzie and Joan. No Cleo as I want to have the only snake on the table.

:D

Edit that cracker!

Lol again. These posts should have me cracking up all day :D

I'd pick Ghandi, Martin Luther King and 15-year old Hitler. If that party wouldn't change his outtake on the world, nothing would.

Civ leaders: Joan, Joan and Joan :)

JFK, Marilyn Monroe and the "Lone Gunman".

Oliver Stone would pawn his left nut for the transcript :lol:

Ted

My fantasy guests: Archamedes, Copernicus, Newton - to discuss the principles of science.

My Civ guests: Hiawatha, Osman, Isabella - to discuss principles of government.

The menu - traditional dishes from each culture represented.

From any time, maybe a few random peasants from the european dark ages, or a mix of some barbarians from tribes during the Roman reign, or a few random citizen from the future :).

From civ, Hiawatha, Bismark and Tokugawa.

The Guests : Bill Gates, Donald Trump and George Bush

The Menu: A deck of cards:smoke:

And of course a couple of heavy set doormen to prevent any engineers from cutting in on my action.:p

The Guests--- Bismarck, Kaiser Wilhelm, and (of course) Alfred von Schlieffen.

The menu-- it depends:

If we're having lunch, then Paris.
If we're having dinner, then naturally we're eating St. Petersburg.
;)

Just kidding... it would have to be Socrates, J.S. Bach and Leonardo da Vinci.

Plato, Jesus Christ, Paul the Apostle, William the Conqueror, Michelangelo, William Shakespeare, Rene Descartes, Thomas Paine, Thomas Jefferson, Abraham Lincoln, Joseph Conrad, Thomas Edison, FDR, Winston Churchill, Ferdinand Porsche, and Noam Chomsky.

I guess I need to start saving up some money, because a five course Northern Italian feast would be quite costly with that number of guests!

Top Bottom