F^4 Where did you go to College/University or Did you??

Status
Not open for further replies.
University of Maryland.

It was in running their computer labs there, that I got my first taste of multiplayer first personshooters...when we hooked up all the machines to play Doom. We also set up the huge overhead projector in one of the auditoriums to do the same. :D
I was already a gaming addict by then though.

I went to the International Business College of the Romanian-American University of Bucharest. Does that tell anyone anything? It’s one of the least relevant things I’ve ever done in my life. They have a nice new building design though.

Iowa State University. So I was really with the Cyclone, not the Hawkeye.;) Anyway, I got my Master in Computer Science there about a decade ago.

Went to three, looking for a forth ( must have a masters by internet as I live and work in Brazil.)

Emmaus Bible College, Dubuque Iowa--Bible Theology
Moody Bible Institute, Chicago--Bible Theology
Northeastern Illinois Univ, Chicago -- Education (Special Education)
(NOT Northwestern ((I wish it was Northwestern)))

Anyone have any ideas on a masters program by internet?

Oh, I almost forget to mention that the first computer was invented at Iowa State University. Yeah, they will hurt me bad if I forget to mention that.;)

University of Virginia--back when they had a nuclear engineering department
:mad:

Hotrod--I bet you were at RPI when a bunch of the folks I work with were there. Know anyone who went to work for the nuclear navy?

In Centrale Lille (North of France)
UMIST (UK) for a MSc in Information Engineering

University College London, England, 1961-64, theoretical physics.

UCL was established in 1826 by a group of people inspired by the philosopher Jeremy Bentham to counter the dominance of the established church in British education. Jeremy's efigy is still resident at the college, when he has not been "borrowed" by the students of other rival colleges in London.

Cambridge University, England - BA MA Theoretical Physics
Sussex University , ditto - MSc Astronomy
York University, ditto - research in computational astrophysics

Southern Illinois University (BS Industrial Engineering)
Fairleigh Dickinson University MBA

Looking for a program and college for my PHD. I am not having much luck here as I want to go nights and still be able to work.

Imperial College, London - MEng (Electrical Engineering)
MIT - MS (Naval Architecture)
MIT - PhD (Marine Hydrodynamics)

:)

Leeds University, England BSc Medicinal Chemistry (1998-2001)
As above MChem Medicinal Chemistry 2001-2002
Got loads of my hall mates into civ but none of them still play :(

Originally posted by AlanH
University College London, England, 1961-64, theoretical physics.

Queen Mary College London in the Mile End road - Astrophysics. Nearly went ot UCL but decided Astrophysics sounded better than Astronomy.

Penn State University - Erie Campus
Edinboro University of Pennsylvania - the "Fighting Scots". Complete with bagpipes and all.

Hergrom

I went to Penn State for a year and a half, then I transferred to Millersville Univ, both in PA, same degree Computer Science.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom