FA Consulate T3 P4- Senator's War with Germany Take 2

greekguy

Missed the Boat
This poll is for the Senators of Fanatikos to decide if our country should make war with the nation of Germany. Only Senators can vote in this poll. To vote a Senator must post Yes or No for war in this thread. If 4 of 6 of the Senators vote in favor of war, then war will be declared. So Senators of Fanatikos, decide if our nation should plunge into war and take the land of the Germans.

Vote Tally
Senator CivGeneral (Olympus)- No Vote Cast
Senator Ginger_Ale (Civantonia)- For War
Senator Furiey (The Augean Stables)- For War
Senator DaveShack (Styx)- For War
Senator Gerikes (Priapos)- For War
Senator TimBentley (Expatriate)- For War

Now is a turning point. Now we see how well we can cope in the harsh realm that will become of this land. We've been static for so long, let's show the world a message.

The German archers will be disposed of if they cross the border to Fanatikos territory, this I'm sure of. Second-to-worst case scenario, Germany gets to the border of our city who needs to rush a hoplite or two before they arrive. Worst case, France declares war, to which the response from our military will have to be well planned and set out. This possible help from Rome and/or Persia, this too could be overcome in our benefit. I believe this is within our bounds. (Uber-worst-case-scenario, the ai makes a pact with the RNG gods, in which case it doesn't matter what we do now anyway).

Long live Fanatikos! I vote to support this war

Although I have personally voted for war in the Citizens thread, I do not believe that as Governors we should declare war if the Citizens' vote goes against war. I am therefore witholding my vote here until the Citizens have made their vote clear (currently looking like war, but I'll give more people the chance to vote first).

edit: The citizens vote is looking pretty decisive, I therefore feel able to cast my vote for WAR!

I would like to congratulate the Senate for making a fine choice. The Final Vote was 5 for the war, 0 against the war, and 1 no-show. Combined with the citizen poll of 15-1-1, war was declared and Berlin was taken. I can only hope for continued cooperation between the Senate, the Assembly, and the Foreign Affairs Consulate for all future war decisions. :)

Top Bottom