FA Discussion: Peace With Persia?

Donovan Zoi

The Return
With no word from Minister Icmancin on this matter, I feel I must step in to keep things rolling.

Quite frankly, we were fortunate enough to make it through the last game session without having the minor skirmish escalate into the next world war. That said, I feel we need to swallow our pride immediately and offer peace with Persia on even terms.

Does everyone agree? Otherwise we risk the chance one of our closer rivals could join the Persian cause against us. Let's end this little war right now.

OK, as we must first go to Republic before hoping anything (like a Golden Age) from the persians. Later, perhaps, we can send a hoplite to persian territory.

With no word from Minister Icmancin on this matter, I feel I must step in to keep things rolling.

I know, Vote Nobody to make sure this never happens again. (really its the holidays i will have a lot of free time to keep the FA department up to date)

After that shameless plug, i say peace stright away. if they give us some gold the better. The hoplite golden age makes sense, but its not worth the potential war with rome or france.

I know, Vote Nobody to make sure this never happens again. (really its the holidays i will have a lot of free time to keep the FA department up to date)

This is no place for propaganda, Nobody.

We need to end this war immediately in order to prevent Rome or France signing up with Persia to kill us. Even peace is not the end of the world.

Absent instructions, I will be guided by the prevailing viewpoint in this thread (and the thread by DaveShack).

-- Ravensfire, candidate for President

Top Bottom