Facial Hair!

What type do you have?

• Total voters

Akka

Moody old mage.
Stubble.
I look like a kid when I shave completely, but my beard isn't dense enough to allow me to let it grows, and anyway I don't like beard.

But I like the natural and casual look of stubble, so I keep it like that ^^

thestonesfan

A Client of Ron Kuby
I got me some stylin' 'burns.

I want to grow a beard because I hate shaving. But of course the wife won't hear of it.

AceChilla

Goedheiligman
I just shaved my beard of two days ago.

But it wasn't really a big beard, it was formed around the edges of my chin and without a mustache. If you want an visual picture Gladiator without a mustache. My girlsfriend likes it, and her will is my command ;)

Gothmog

Dread Enforcer
I've got both beard and mustache, mostly because shaving is inconvenient. I trim down to a couple millimeters once a week or so (it typically gets over an inch long in that time), and shave my neck every few days (or before an important meeting etc.). That's it, wash and wear.

I am wondering about the two votes for 'beard'. Do you really sport a beard but no mustache? Like those Amish fellows?
:hmm:
Interesting... Is that a fashion somewhere now?

CenturionV

Warrior Forever
I always have a bit of a mustache (as much as you can probably get at 17) I save everything else off, just more comfortable.

Lozzy_Ozzy

Rapture
I just have side burns, does a mullet count? hehehehehe

Zarn

Le Républicain Catholique
None of these options fit me. I have stubble right now...

GenMarshall

Highborne Night Elven Ghost Agent
New Suramar City, Vekta, United Terran Systems
I shave my face thank you very much :p. Though its a pain to shave twice a day :-/

CIVPhilzilla

Reagan Republican
Couple of whiskers coming in, but still nothing significant in facial hair. As soon as I start getting it consistantly I am just gonna shave it off anyway.

h4ppy

You sir, pineapple?
I've got a mustache and would like a beard but I don't have the time to go through the ugly looking "not quiet a beard yet" stage so I continue shaving.

Hygro

soundcloud.com/hygro/
I exaggerated a bit voted Victorian Mutton Chops since I've let my sideburns get a tad too scragly (and the sideburn option just wasn't there).

cgannon64

BOB DYLAN'S ROCKIN OUT!
Teenage mustache when I'm lazy.

I'm probably going to go clean-shaven if I can't grow a full beard (like my father). Maybe the mutton chops if I can though. :D

HighlandWarrior

Mr Political Analyser
i hate shaving otherwise i'd just have a stash and a goat, but since i shave so little i have a stash and a beard.

Hitro

Feistus Raclettus
I have sideburns and am otherwise rather clean shaven or, depending on daily laziness and circumstances, stubbles. However, no matter how much I shave it never gets as smooth as a baby's bum, or at least I don't want to meet that baby...

downtown

Crafternoon Delight
I have a little bit of sideburns, and stubble. Im lazy, and dont like shaving. I imagine I'll grow a goat this year, but right now, the hair isnt quite thick enough to look good.

Top Bottom