Facial Hair!

What type do you have?

• Total voters

Johann MacLeod

Duc de Lorraine
et?

for the school play (charlies Aunt) is in the victorian period, so i am making my male freinds in it grow as much facil hair as the can, esspesaill those sill mutton chops! :crazyeye:
(im in charge of costumes and am clanly shaven)

I chose smooth as a baby's bum for the lack of a idealy clean-shaven, but too lazy to do so on a daily basis so rather fuzzy/stubbly option

Marla_Singer said:
I'm glad I don't have a mustache. ;)

Eh? You decided to shave finally?

I personally just trim my beard short enough not to be a hastle, as I dislike shaving.

I have to shave everyday, coz in this warm weather in Singapore, its very bad to keep a beard...

Its a very tiring to shave every morning btw...

Ramius

Johann MacLeod said:
i shouldve added the poll option "I'm a woman! of course i dont! (or at least none anybody knows about...)" :p
i knew i forgot something...
Damn' it ! Now I've voted I wasn't a woman ! :mad:

You should have added that category before my vote ! :p

Well nevermind. ;)

ainwood said:
Done.

Me - I am normally clean-shaven, although "normal" is a bt dubious, cause I'm very lazy. I therefore tend to shave about monday through thursday, and don't bother for weekends. That said, I didn't bother this morning either! :ack:

While you were at it you SHOULD have added a 'three day stubble depending on work' option ;)

I need it!

How about the "Schrodinger's cat" option. If I don't look in the mirror for three days and I do not shave, do I have a beard?

I shave every day, except if I don't see my girlfriend on that day. She hates stubbles so, like every good boyfriend, I succumb to her will.

I've got side burns, and a 'soul patch'

Johann MacLeod said:
et?

for the school play (charlies Aunt) is in the victorian period, so i am making my male freinds in it grow as much facil hair as the can, esspesaill those sill mutton chops! :crazyeye:
(im in charge of costumes and am clanly shaven)
I have a mustache, that I sometimes allow to grow into a Victorian Colonel (?) varient.. I'm not sure if it's actually called that, and cannot find a reference.

A stubble elsewhere. Actually, it's strategically shaved to reduce effort. I also leave a strip down the centre of my chin for laughs :crazyeye:

Back in the Victorian era, the British military required that soldiers shave off beards because the beard was considered dirty. They were, however, allowed to grow a mustache provided it was tidy. From that came a very specific Colonel (?) style.

American military photographs show the same was fashionable there too, but I don't know if it was actually a military rule or not.

I just didn't shave for a while, went to shave, and before doing so turned up the sides of my mustache to see what it would look like. It made me laugh so hard that it just had to stay.. though I don't wear it up all the time, and never waxed it or anything like that.

I voted "smooth as a baby's bum" but of course, laziness means I sometimes sport stubble that's a day old. Or two.... or three.... :blush:

It depends. I use to have a mustache and a goatee, always together. I sometimes shave it and keep a baby face for a month or two. I even had a short beard, but it was in special circumstances.. after my father died... But right now, I just have mustache and goatee :)

Top Bottom