Faction: Military Aretanian Directorate (MAD)

Also, the Police State I promised had plenty of room for player participation, like COA did, I just did not embellish it in a lot of cheap humanitarian rhetoric.

:) I wasn't talking about the cheap humans, I was referring to the expensive ones.

OK, sorry to see you go, Provo. Good luck in finding some peasants to kill. :thumbsup:

Arh, not entirely a good surprise to greet me when I return. I've had some SGOTM and mod issues to deal with, but I'm back now. Looks like we'll lose the election though. No matter, I have plans to roleplay this. Besides we need only to turn on BBC to find a highly religious, zealous superpower nation that bosses around with the rest of the world, so perhaps this game would get boring if it turned that way around.

Anyway, I guess this means that this faction is no longer running for PF. Let's get the game goin again guys :cooool:?

Besides we need only to turn on BBC to find a highly religious, zealous superpower nation that bosses around with the rest of the world, so perhaps this game would get boring if it turned that way around.

Trust me of all the possible superpowers from the last century that could be bossing around the world, I wouldn't complain.

That was well said...:crazyeye:

That was well said...:crazyeye:

What??!!! Are you actually trying to tell me that Lord Civius was NOT a superpower from the last century that could be bossing around the world?

:D

Heh. I won't ruin this with my political pov. I agree that none of the other superpowers looked to be a better ruling superpower. But I don't believe it is as grave as you are hinting towards :p

Thrallgor would like to join as the General of Projects

Top Bottom