Factional Forums

croxis

Chat room op
I am now offering free hosting for factional forums. They can be made private, read only to non members, or open to all. They will be locked and be made read only when those specific factions dissolve. I, and any other mod who wishes it, will be the only individuals with full administration access.

Forum link is here: http://cfc.croxis.net/forum/

Which specific mods will have that power though?

Hmmm, well then I think we would have no problem setting up a public embassy there.

I'm having difficulty finding an easy way to allow faction leaders to add members to their group. It is designed as an administrator function. For now I ask that faction leaders pm me a current list of members so I can add them accordingly.

The function to add members to the group seemed to work ok. Guess we won't know until one of the members tries to get in.
Making me the leader of the group seems to be all you needed to do.

The function to add members to the group seemed to work ok. Guess we won't know until one of the members tries to get in.
Making me the leader of the group seems to be all you needed to do.

I got into the tribal faction forum :)

I joined the forum, but can't see any Factions.
I'm a member of the Warlord Faction.

NZL, you are now our Faction Leader, so you will get the details on administering our forum there from Croxis :) congratulations.

Hmm, can anyone tell me how i invite people to my Faction?

Go to user control panel.
Then select the usergroups tab at the top, then the manage groups at the left.
You will see the groups you are a leader for.
Select manage users on that page.
Then you can either enter a list of usernames in the text input box, or the find member link between the text input box and the submit button which takes you to a page with all members on the site.
After either checking the users or typing the usernames, press submit.

Croxis, I registered, but accidentally hit birthday on or after today's date 1995. If there's anyway you can fix that for me so I can have access that would be great. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Croxis, will you be offering this service to guilds? i don't know if I'll use it or not (the person who had the idea hasn't posted back yet), but I would appreciate the option.

Top Bottom