Failure to sell complete/unbroken game by Firaxis/2K Vote Thread.

Vote for it!

• 4) give all future expansion packs created free.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5) all of the above.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CBE Player

Warlord
I still have "Further Questions" for 2K Support, but I'm afraid they would have to bend over for me to install them. :mischief:

With all the complaints about this game's progress of development since it's release perhaps a voting thread here at CFC where we all get to vote on how Firaxis, or 2K, or Both can repay this for selling an incomplete/broken game for top dollar.

I think it's high time we all get to vote:

Age requirement - at least 4 years old. (hey this ain't a vote for a leader ya' know!)

All Votes are welcome!

...and remember your vote can't count if you don't vote in the first place!

This is not a broken game, thus none of the above.
Just to be clear on this point, I stated that it was incomplete or broken with a slash in-between. So though you consider it to not be broken it might be considered to be incomplete to some, but not broken and vise-versa to others. Just sayin' and thanks for voting. I appreciate it.

Why am I playing a broken game? I must be a broken man I suppose.

I did vote for free DLC since I'm not a big fan of that pricing model anyways. So I think digital deluxe owners should get all free dlc. Not just the 4 or later 6 that we're supposed to get.

You knew what you were buying at the time of buying. I'm as much a left-leaning liberal as the best of them, but this thread stinks of entitlement.

I'm curious, how many hundred of hours did you play before deciding the game was unplayable?

Civ6 is not a broken or incomplete game. It's simply a bad game. I've been playing it on a friend's laptop for the past few days in hope that they managed to turn it into something at least half decent. They haven't. Still,
It looked bad from day one, almost all issues were confirmed after launch, and none of these bad policy choices can be rectified without turning the whole game upside down, which won't happen for obvious reasons.

I'll put it this way: a vegan meal is not incomplete or broken because there's no meat in it. It's a vegan meal. It was designed this way.

Also, when it comes to being "broken", I have never experienced a serious bug or a crash in Civ6. Things like World Builder are awful but we were not promised a working world builder. Developers like Paradox Interactive should watch and learn. All, literally ALL of their games are broken. This one works. And since Steam workshop is online, you cannot say that it's incomplete.

I just hope that Civ7 will be a strategy game, not a game with "more strategical choices", as the marketing department was trying to sell Civ6. Hell, I'd need a phd in this game to be able to plan anything here.
Happiness? A guessing game!
Production cost? Build it and we will let you know!
Would like to find out what's what on the map? Enjoy the blur!
You want to travel from one city to another? LoL it will take 3 eras!

So, yeah, a complete and working bad game.

You knew what you were buying at the time of buying. I'm as much a left-leaning liberal as the best of them, but this thread stinks of entitlement.

I'm curious, how many hundred of hours did you play before deciding the game was unplayable?

Actually I never played hundreds of hours, or said that the game was unplayable. As for knowing what I was buying . NO I did not know I was buying a game that was not functioning like it had been finished correctly before I bought it. I like to get what I am paying for, and paying $80 for the deluxe then getting a program that needs me and other's to do QA testing in order for it to be finished... That just is a rip off.

Thanks for your opinion, did you vote or just come here to make statement?

Civ6 is not a broken or incomplete game. It's simply a bad game.

So, yeah, a complete and working bad game.

Not sure what the exact difference is between "broken/incomplete" and "Bad game" is? Is Bad simply stating that the game is no fun. if so why is anyone playing it at all?

Buddy, there's nothing to vote for here. Your claim is baseless.
Let's hope this will teach you not to preorder games and not to buy deluxe editions preferably at all. Wait for a GOTY.
I had my doubts and I didn't buy the game. I was right. Beyond Earth taught me this lesson.

EDIT:
@up
So, if the game is broken, why people are playing it at all?

My point is that they delivered what was promised. You don't like it? I don't like it either. It doesn't mean that you were cheated.

Buddy, there's nothing to vote for here. Your claim is baseless.
Let's hope this will teach you not to preorder games and not to buy deluxe editions preferably at all. Wait for a GOTY.
I had my doubts and I didn't buy the game. I was right. Beyond Earth taught me this lesson.

Right to vote dude! just vote if your here to simply criticize and not vote your not accomplishing anything except maybe waste of your time to write.

Game may be slightly incomplete. If only they could give us free updates to fix some of the problems.

Oh wait, they do. They're called patches. Yeah, the last patch has some problems, but as long as the next patch(es) fix those, then I'm fine with that.

Game may be slightly incomplete. If only they could give us free updates to fix some of the problems.

Oh wait, they do. They're called patches. Yeah, the last patch has some problems, but as long as the next patch(es) fix those, then I'm fine with that.

This statement holds true, but then I have to ask, What if Firaxis had sold us a game that had absolutely no problems at all? Could they simply sell it for any price at all? how about $150 for a completely perfect finished game? (not mentioning other game companies that do this) would you buy a Civ game for that price up front if you knew it was perfect in every way? What price is too much for a new AAA title that has many flaws, some game breaking, when first released?

None of the above. I'm having a blast playing and learning. If you play for something other than the fastest win times on the highest difficulties then the game actually offers a tremendous number of empire building possibilities. Also the other options are ludicrous as Firaxis would never agree to them.

None of the above. I'm having a blast playing and learning. If you play for something other than the fastest win times on the highest difficulties then the game actually offers a tremendous number of empire building possibilities. Also the other options are ludicrous as Firaxis would never agree to them.

Glad to see your enjoying the game for what it is meant to be. As for Firaxis ever agreeing to the other options... that's something for another thread/time.

The more imagination you bring to the game, the more you can enjoy it, even with some suboptimal features. I'm having a fine time with it and it exceeded my expectations for a vanilla game. Hopefully, the first expansion will fix most of the current issues. I'm still going to be playing it regularly until then.

The more imagination you bring to the game, the more you can enjoy it, even with some suboptimal features. I'm having a fine time with it and it exceeded my expectations for a vanilla game. Hopefully, the first expansion will fix most of the current issues. I'm still going to be playing it regularly until then.

Yes a lot of potential here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom