1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Faith purchases

Discussion in 'Civ6 - General Discussions' started by NaSMaX, Jun 14, 2019.

1. NaSMaX

NaSMaX Chieftain

In my current game I have a frankly absurd amount of faith from conquered cities and nothing to use it on. I got the government plaza for purchasing land units with faith, but what about the other types (civilian, naval, aircraft, etc.) Little help?

2. Victoria

Victoria Regina Supporter

Rock bands, monumentality early, naturalists, buying great people, especially in areas like merchants or engineers you may not have a lot of. Buying buildings.

Stilgar08 and Kaan Boztepe like this.
  3. Ziad

Ziad Warlord

A strong faith economy is great for GP if you aren't aiming for a religious victory.

As Phoenicia for example I tend to slack on Great Merchant Points so I make up for it with Faith.

4. tedhebert

tedhebert Chieftain

Also, having valetta CS as suzerain lets you buy city center buildings with faith. As @Victoria mentioned, monumentality dedication will let you buy settlers and builders with faith. And rock bands in the latter part of the game.

Victoria and Kaan Boztepe like this.
  5. Gloompy

Gloompy Chieftain

Raise your difficulty. There's no sense in playing if your coasting through like you are. It's weird; as soon as I start winning and know the AI can't catch up, I lose interest in the game. I know this doesnt really answer your question, but I can post what I want.