Fake hatred from AI? Liars or glitch?

I'm speaking in hypotheticals not really related to CPP now, but is there/could there be any way to return to the mod menu rather than the main menu? The only reason I occasionally reload ingame anyways is because the alternative is to go back to the main menu, load mods, and then load the game, none of which is exactly quick with a hard drive. Oftentimes going to the main menu even results in a CTD which is another beast altogether.

Not really, as the 'unloading/reloading' of the CP dll is the key step.
G

I still get the fake hatred in version 4/15 i guess it isnt fixed?

It is fixed– I tested it multiple times. If you are seeing it, it is most likely a UI glitch (not actual hatred) and/or a result of an improper install.

What mods are you using?

G

I use a clean install I remove the mods and then put the new version. Also I clear the cache when I put the new versions of the mod. the mods I use are:

http://i.imgur.com/cQiLoDw.jpg
Does it count as a fake hatred? If he wanted to start a horsehockystorm he could just say that he hates my guts instead of coming up with these "reasons".

No, he wants your lands. The AI usually want your lands, especially if they are close to you.
Fake hatred was about Ai claiming you told them not to settle near you, or that you broke a promise you never made (and never broke) and so on.

I just got fake hatred for "demanding not to settle near us". I am sure I did not demand anything. It happened right after I loaded a saved game. I was using EUI (trying it out for the first time) and the latest version version of CBP (4-22). Also using a bunch of other mods, but none of them touches diplomacy. I will post this on GitHub as well.

I abandoned the game for various reasons (= read: the Carthaginians kicked my bum). I did not like EUI too much, so I will start a new game without EUI and report back if I do encounter the same bug without EUI too.

1) I started a new game without EUI, played for about 4 hours and have not noticed any fake diplo modifiers so far. I aso loaded a saved game couple of times.

2) It seems it was not just a UI bug in my previous game with EUI. I had a DOF with someone, I loaded a save and in about 2 turns they end our beautiful friendship and the fake dipo modifier appears (I cannot tell which was first, but it seems both happened in th 2nd turn after I loaded the game). It could be just a coincidence though.

Now this gives me an idea: It appears the player gets the fake diplo modifier and then AI civ denounce the player or end DOF. But what if it is that AI denounces / ends DOF with player (for whatever reason) and then this wrongly triggers "You demanded not to settle near you"???

I have never been wrong, but probably am here :)
The above theory does not sound very promissing, does it?

Yeah, I don`t know why it happens I get it also in one-game session. I just see it as real life backstabbing you don`t know when its gonna happen :run: to make it feel less painfull :) its really game breaking experience for me coz it`s like a dominos effect all the other civs also start denouncing me if they don`t like me much.

I tested it to play without EUI. I also got it without EUI it was fine for the first 230turns around 232 I got the fake diplo modifiers :(

With the 4/22 version with EUI, CSD, CIVDF, E&D, I received the complaint that I told them to stop settling near me and stop spying on me. I am only in the classical era so spies aren't even available for anyone. It happened the first time after the hater settled near me. The second time happened without any action. In both cases, I received the message saying our close proximity was going to cause problems eventually, which was the prelude to the fake hatred.

I just got some fake hatred in my game, at first the Civ said that I told them not to spy on me anymore but now it also says that I told them not to settle near me.

If I ever do need to reload a game, is it ok to just back out to the main menu, reload the mods, then reload the saved game or do you have to completely exit Civ 5 to safely reload?

I just got some fake hatred in my game, at first the Civ said that I told them not to spy on me anymore but now it also says that I told them not to settle near me.

If I ever do need to reload a game, is it ok to just back out to the main menu, reload the mods, then reload the saved game or do you have to completely exit Civ 5 to safely reload?

Exiting out to the main menu is fine.
G

Reloading does`t help for me if I get the fake diplo modifiers for example from Carthage at turn 230. I reload and then at turn 240 as example America does the fake diplo modifier to me. Once it happens it doesn`t stop till everyone does the fake diplo modifier.

Hey Gazebo any news on this? I really want to play the game without game breaking experience for me :(

Top Bottom