Fall from heaven 2 mod game!!!!

Scienidez

The creative one
Fall from Heaven II
Who haven't want play this fantastic mod against other players, who will Join this great game? I am looking for 5 Players, more i think will make the game Unstable in long waits in turns, Sign up, and install the Mod. http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=171398

Game Setup:
PATCH: 3.19 BTS and Version: 0.41 FfH2
Map: Erebus
Size: Standard
Climate: Temperate
Era: Ancient
Speed: Normal
Difficulty level: [By Vote] [3: Monarch]

Rules of Engagement:
Serious players only, game can easily take a year to complete. So take that into consideration before signing up.
Can only tolerate 2-3 days of waiting time for each player to send their game. (If EACH 6 players do this, a savegame will take 10-15 days to come back to a player again) So swift players please.
Players must check emails daily, and have time to take the turn and send it back, the same day. Players should be disciplined to check each day.
Vacation time is permitted, but it must be posted here at Civfanatics in order for others players to not give up on the game.
The First 10-20 turns, players must report to this spread that they have send the game forward, so other players, including myself can track the whereabouts of the game.
If these conditions cannot be meet, players will be exchanged.

This is needed for you, when signing up.
1. Choose you CIV (First gets the civ he/she wants) (install mod, launch mod, see Civilopedia)
2. Write your GMT (so I can place a good Turn Order) (Greenwich Mean Time, England)
3. Look below for the vote-able options, if none is made it will be the default as described in ( ).
4. Send your Email, in Private to me (to arrange Turn Orders, your email will only be sent to the player before you, so he can send his/her turn to your, and you will receive an email to the player in your next turn).

Starting Options:
Advanced Start (600 pts) [Will not be vote-able]
Vote: Challenge - Barbarian World (The world starts already inhabits with barbarian cities): [On/Off] [On: 3] [Off: 0] - [default is On]
Vote: Challenge - Slower XP (halves the experiences units gets though combat): [On/Off] [On: 3] [Off: 0] - [default is On]
Vote: Wildlands (Doubles the amount of animals that will spawn): [On/Off] [On: 3] [Off: 0] - [default is On]
Vote: No Tech Trading: [On/Off] [On: 3] [Off: 0] - [default is On]
Vote: No Tech Brokering: [On/Off] [On: 3] [Off: 0] - [default is On]
Vote: Difficulty Level [3: Monarch] [default is Monarch]

Players in game, and in that order
3/6 Players found.

Scienidez [Mahala] [GMT +1] [Denmark] [Confirmed Ready]
onemoreturnmike [Auric Ulvin] [GMT -5] [Eastern USA] [Have Email]
Hercules90 [Rhoanna] [GMT ??][Have Email]
OPEN SPOT [Civilization] [GMT+?] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=Red]OPEN SPOT [Civilization] [GMT+?] [Email][/COLOR]
[COLOR=Red]OPEN SPOT [Civilization] [GMT+?] [Email][/COLOR]

great googly moogly. I love this mod. Ive only played it a few times though, and have not even begun to explore all the options. So I can only guess what to do...

so lets say- Auric Ulvin GMT-5 and Im all for the options you put in.

Id say start with 2-3 but pick a couple AI's to fill out the balance.pick them based on balancing out the alignments if no one else signs up and leave them open for someone to take over.

since Przemax's never played it, he's probably trying to figure out who to play.

and for anyone else lurking and considering...

here's the down and dirty on the FFH empires

Good:
Luchiarp (Golem creating Dwarves)
*Possible Leaders- Garrim Gyr (Financial/Defender {Protective}) or Beeri Bawl (Industious/Financial)
Bannor (Crusaders/Human)
*Possible Leaders- Sabathiel (Charismatic/Organized) or Capria (Spiritual/Industrious) or ^Decius (Organized/Raider {new one that gives you guerilla like bennefits})
Elohim (Wise Guardians of Goodness)
*Possible Leaders- Ethne The White (Creative/Defender {Protective}) or Einion Logos (Philosophical/Defender {Protective})
Kuriotates (Gold Dragon Lead Empire of Good- note only 3 cities with BFC of 3 squares instead of 2...allowed; then settlements of size 1 cities after.)
*Possible Leaders- Cardith Lorda (Expansive/Philosophical)
Malakim (Desert Nomadic Race)
*Possible Leaders- Varn Gosam (Spiritual/Creative) or ^Decius (Organized/Raider {new one that gives you guerilla like bennefits})

Neutral:
Amurites (Masters of Sorcery)
*Possible Leaders- Valledia The Even (Organized/Arcane {new one that allows free promotions in magic}) or Dain The Casawallan (Philosphical/Arcane {new one that allows free promotions in magic})
Grigori (Agnostic Kingdom of Adventurers)
*Possible Leaders- Cassiel (Philosphical/Industrious)
Hippus (Kingdom of the Horselords)
*Possible Leaders- Tasunke (Aggressive/Raider {new one that gives you guerilla like benefits}) or Rhoanna (Expansive/Financial)
Khazad (Dwarven Craftsman and Merchants)
*Possible Leaders- Arturus Thorne (Industrious/Organized) or Kandros Fir (Aggressive/Financial)
Lanan (Pirates and Buccaneers)
*Possible Leaders- Falamar (Expansive/Charismatic) or Hannah The Irin (Financial/Raider {new one that gives you guerilla like benefits})
Ljosalfar (Elven Kingdom No forest chopping ;) but forests can be worked without chopping and terrain bennies are cumulative)
*Possible Leaders- Amelanchier (Raider{new one that gives you guerilla like benefits}/Defender {Protective}) or Arendal Phaedra (Creative/Spiritual) or Thessa (Expansive/Arcane {new one that allows free promotions in magic})
Sidar (Empire of Waning Ghost folk- units can be turned to ghosts after a time tough to play ;) )
*Possible Leaders- Sandalphon (Industrious/Defender {Protective}

Evil
Illian (Legacy of Fallen Ice God-King Can work Ice squares and get bennies on ice and tundra)
*Possible Leaders- Auric Ulvin (Charismatic/Defender {Protective}
Balseraph (Twisted Carnival of Insanity)
*Possible Leaders- Keelyn (Creative/Summoner {new one that gives free summons..ie limited time units}) or Perpentach (Creative/Charismatic/Arcane {yes he gets 3)
Calabim (Vampiric Nation)
*Possible Leaders- ^Decius (Organized/Raider {new one that gives you guerilla like benefits}) or Alexis (Aggressive/Philosophical) or Flauros (Financial/Organized)
Clan of Embers (Orcan Nation of The Horde- Barbarians dont attack this nation)
*Possible Leaders- Jonas Endain (Expansive/Spiritual) or Sheelba (Aggressive/Organized)
Doviello (Beserker nation)
*Possible Leaders- Charadon (Aggressive & Barbarians dont attack this leader) or Mahala (Raider & Dwarven Ingenuity)
Sheaim (Seekers of Armageddon They have a unit that explodes when destroyed)
*Possible Leaders- Tebryn Arbandi (Arcane/Summoner) or Os-Gabella (Industrious/Summoner)
Svartalfar (Dark Elven tricksters)
*Possible Leaders- Faeryl Viconia (Arcane/Raider)

there are two additional Races
Good
Mercurians (Angels) *if you build the Mercurian Gate they come through and take over your city and you can choose to change to them or keep your own, but whichever you choose the other is a permanent vassal of yours
Infernals (Demons) *If you build the Infernal Pact they come and take over your city and you can choose which one you run, the other is a permanent vassal...please note The Barbarians can create this...

^ notice Decious shows up as a possible leader for 3 different empires....interestingly enough Decious is Evil and changes the empires alignment...*shrug*....add 07/05 he showed up in a game of mine as a Good Malakim Leader once and an Evil Malakim Leader a different time...wjho knew he was so malleable?

yeppers.

Never played it but willing to give it a go.

Thanks for background Onemoreturnmike. I' ll try Rhoanna. Is that a reasonable choice?

excellent. some observations for hercules (and any lurkers)...

1. The barbarians are far more dangerous in FFH than in BTS, figure on doubling your defenses over what you normally would.

2. There are more intricacies in this game than BTS (like needing archery range to make archers and the magical capabilities of each race)

I am on a fast learning curve, reading as much as I can before playing.

So bear with me for a while.

funny..Ive never read the manual. ;) just read the racial tips and plunged in

The Lord of Ice had perished under the blade called The Godslayer in that sacred holy site to the people. The High Priest Auric Ulvin lead the remaining Illians, that had not died in the war, to a secure site in which to lick their wounds, and rebuild. How and in what manner, time would tell...until then, it was a time of remembrance, a time of regrouping, a time...to Fall from Heaven.

AD (After Death) 0001 to Sci

;) and we are off. Here's hoping this is a great game. Good luck to you both. And remember..Death to the AI's ;)

Top Bottom