Fall from Heaven 2 PDF Manual

Grey Fox

Master of Points
Fall from Heaven 2 0.30 PDF Manual version 0.12

After some days with frustrating crashes in OpenOffice,
I bring you the first release of the (Unofficial) Fall from Heaven 2 0.30 PDF Manual.
This version includes all 21 Civs with descriptions of their Heroes, World Spell, Unique Units, and Leaders.

This is a Manual and Reference document NOT a Guide.

Future versions will include more chapters including Religion, Spells, etc.
And the layout will hopefully get better with each future version.

Now I might not update this for a while since I don't have internet access at home, but I will work on this whenever I feel like it. My goal is a complete easy access reference document that will, hopefully, satisfy both the new players as well as the Veterans.
Spoiler Preview :

Hope you like it, and please come with suggestions for improvements and changes.

Version 0.12 of the Manual has now been uploaded
- Fixed Elohim leaders names
- Corrected Soul Dept to Soul Debt
- Corrected Eurobatres name
- Did some layout changes

Version 0.11
- Fixed the Governor's Manor entry
- Corrected Alignments
- Fixed wrong images
- Other corrections

More up to date Manual -by xienwolf

FallFromHeaven030_Manual_v012.zip

awesome!
thanks for doing this :goodjob:

EDIT: can I link it on gameflood? and perhaps take some pics from it for promotion?

EDIT2:
you need to switch unit pictures for: Boardingparty, gargoyle and illian javelin thrower, rest looks brilliant.

Great work!! :goodjob: :goodjob:

I just saw a typo: The governors manor states that it reduces the upkeep by 2%...

Great work!! :goodjob: :goodjob:

I just saw a typo: The governors manor states that it reduces the upkeep by 2%...

I blame that on Sun Microsystems. Java apps just ain't built for performance, that Open Office crashes so easily (or I'm using it wrong).
I'll put a disclaimer in the first post, I won't update just for that yet.

Very nice.

There is one thing I have always wanted to see included in a document like this, when you list the unique units, and say which unit is replaced, I'd like to be able to see the original units stats, so you can easily see the benfit of the unique unit.

Even if the above isn't added, thanks very much for the effort you've already put into this.

This is amazing work! Im going to link it on the website, and include a copy with the mod if you don't mind. Im currently writing a lot entries on the special features in FfH for the concepts section (mana, spells, heroes, forts, crime rate, armageddon counter etc) that could be included in the doc if you'd like.

I have been wanting to get a brief functional description of each spell in the pedia (so a sentance or two on how Blaze works, etc) which it sounds like you are considering for this doc as well. If you do add that part I'll probably check it directly in.

Thanks again for doing this, its a godsend.

Truly awesome manual,

Faeryl Viconia is evil thoug not neutral, same applys for Charadon.

I knew I would forget some of those, I started with Amurites and copied it 20 times for the other civs. Was tired when I went through them.

I'll probably do an update soon cause of these misses.

Capria and Sabathiel are still neutral too. :)

Amazing work! I'm nearly speechless. I'm trying to get my friends to play FfH and this will help immensely. Thank you so much.

Yeah I noticed that. I'm about to upload a new version soonish. Just making sure there isn't any more obvious I've missed.

Updated first post with an update.

- Fixed the Governor's Manor entry
- Corrected Alignments
- Fixed wrong images
- Other corrections

The Required tech for the Elohim Reliquary is Soul Debt. Right now it says "Soul Dept." Probably an autocorrection, might be best to turn that off for this project...

edit: oh, and amazing work, this looks very helpful.

edit2: there's an extra "G" at the front of the Kuriotate Dragon

Is it possible to get this same manual in a more printer-friendly version?

White background, no pictures, and condensed layout?

Top Bottom