Fall From Heaven (Fall Further) Scenario Help?

sirbaba

Chieftain
Hey, i've been enjoying Fall further for a while now, but i would really like to be able to play the scenarios, as well as with my friend, however i don't see them in the scenario, or custom scenario menus, when i go into a game i am able to see a scenario menu, but no option to play to scenarios, could anyone direct me how to play them singleplayer, and or multiplayer? thank you so much in advance :) i feel like it's probably something really obvious and i am just being a goober lol.

Hey, i've been enjoying Fall further for a while now, but i would really like to be able to play the scenarios, as well as with my friend, however i don't see them in the scenario, or custom scenario menus, when i go into a game i am able to see a scenario menu, but no option to play to scenarios, could anyone direct me how to play them singleplayer, and or multiplayer? thank you so much in advance :) i feel like it's probably something really obvious and i am just being a goober lol.

Is there a little button next to the scenario names you can click?

Yeah there is a button, when i click it, it says to go to main menu and click play fall from heaven scenario.... i see no such option..... :/ just scenario, and custom scenario, and neither of those contain any of the scenarios, i checked in my game folder, i DO have the worldsave files, and i tried also copying them to the BTS publicmaps folder as well, no luck i'm afraid. You can see at "http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/853/sighus.png/"

Hmmmm is there an .ini that points to where the scenarios are located? it doesn't display the option for fall from heaven in the play scenario.

Derp derp. You'd think I would've noticed this was a question about Fall Further. :crazyeye:

Top Bottom