Fall From Heaven Leader's Tale - Valledia the Even

I intend to grab it next if all are okay with that but i need to go home to download it- so i can't say 'got it' yet.

Jopa: Excellent story.

I can't access the internet from home so i will try to get the game from work computer and put it on a flash disk and play from home and when the internet is fixed, upload pictures and the game from home... should be a few days.

i.

Hi,

I'm sorry to have to do this, but i will need to request a skip.

BT broadband won't let me access internet. They said that it would be 24-48 hours to fix and that was on Monday... now they are saying at least 48h and maybe 96 from now. You think i'm mad?- you should hear my wife- no CSI for 4 days- i think she's going to pop.

Needless to say i am peeved. While i am okay with downloading a game straight to flash drive on my work computer, i am not okay with uploading a game, several pictures and a wall of text relating to non-work stuff (since i have already gotten a warning).

So, sorry to have to do this. i'll make people aware of my availability once BT gets their thumbs out of their A**ES.

As I've patched to BtS 3.17 already due to MP playing and will not revert nor dual install I have to bow out of this SG. 0.31 unfortunately doesn't work with 3.17. I hate to do this, but as it is I can't play it anymore. Yet I will chime in with some poetry, stories and suggestions still :) .

Imhotep

I'll grab this next, let's try to keep this moving even though the roster is getting rather thin.

I can get into it again on Wednesday according to BT but they had also said that i could be using my internet within forty-eight hours, that was a week ago. So hopefully their engineers can fix this up for me and i can get some turns in too.

Lurker: Cool, dudes! I'm just throwing this out there, but 'Dormir' means to sleep in French.

I was wondering if anyone wants to upgrade to patch 'h'. It is quite easy, as h does not break worldbuilder saves. So if the last person to play saves as a worldbuilder file and not a single player file we can continue to play with the new features.

I really haven't got a clue about the WB saves but I'll post my report tomorrow and you can educate us on them.

Worldbuilder saves are simply maps. They are how you play sceanarios, pre made maps, etc.

You make them by entering worldbuilder and selecting the Save buttone in the top right. Then, the map is saved in Beyond the Sword/ Saves/ Worldbuilder.The next [person to play must open it via Play A Sceanario, and then the game can return as normal.

EDIT: Once you post the worldbuilder save, to check it's compatible, get someone who had patch 'h' up already to check the save works. If not, we can stay in patch f.

Urgh. Sorry, no story today. Work was very taxing and I'm too tired to come up with something readable. I'll make up for this during the weekend. Honest.

What to do with the mana node? I didn't improve it, because I didn't know if there was a team consensus on it. We'll soon have two more nodes within our reach, so we should decide now what we want.

The valley east of Nininsual is now clear of barbs. The red banner army can soon continue their advance, although they are cut off from reinforcements by some jungle fires. (I wanted to clear the gems, and the fire spread quickly into the one tile wide passageway. :smoke:) For some reason, there are two Tombs of Sucellus in that valley.

Notable things: Gibbon, the Great Library and the WB save.

Problem. The uploader won't accept the WB save.

Regarding the save... maybe just e-mail it to someone who has already upgraded to the new patch and see if they can use it then post it as a patched game?
I would like to grab a total of 3 fire mana (1 from the palace) so all adepts we upgrade become fireball throwers or, alternatively, get 3 air mana (zero from the palace) for maelstorm.

i.

Bwuh? I assume you need a separate program for that?

Thankee. :hatsoff:

Attachments

• FFHSave.zip
    30.5 KB · Views: 78
Top Bottom