1. Firaxis celebrates the "Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month", and offers a give-away of a Civ6 anthology copy (5 in total)! For all the details, please check the thread here. .
    Dismiss Notice

fall from heaven soundtrack

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Fall from Heaven' started by elitesix, Dec 17, 2007.

1. elitesix

elitesix Chieftain

anyone have the list of songs in the game? the filenames aren't all that helpful. The wiki also seems down :(

2. zxcvbnm

zxcvbnm The Nobody

Those which have no references in the filenames can only be found with extensive search of the artists whose work has been stolen:

3. Hakuna Batata

Hakuna Batata Chieftain

I would say, not stolen. Just taked borrowed. Sayed that, i think the choice of music Kael made was flawless. Sorry for my poor english, this is my first post here. :goodjob:

4. Tielby

Tielby Prince

5. dmd175

dmd175 Warlord

The music was really inspired.

My favorite was the "Veni, Veni, Emmanuel" theme...mesmerizing when I first heard that while playing FFH.

Anyone know if/where the files are located in the FFH directory? (e.g. nothing in My Games>FFH2 or BTS). On youtube I found a FFH channel but it was only short clips of themes for each Civ and not the ambient music.

6. Tielby

Tielby Prince

7. DizzKneeLand33

DizzKneeLand33 Fall from Heaven 2 still rocks

This is simply the best soundtrack I have *ever* heard in any Civilization game (or any game for that matter), right down to the creepy clown music of the Balseraphs. If you haven't downloaded the soundtrack for play, I highly recommend doing so. Well done!