fall from heaven soundtrack

elitesix

Chieftain
anyone have the list of songs in the game? the filenames aren't all that helpful. The wiki also seems down :(

Those which have no references in the filenames can only be found with extensive search of the artists whose work has been stolen:

Kael said:
A huge thanks to the artists I shamelessly cut tiny pieces of art from to make all of the icons and graphics used in this mod. Justin Sweet, Brom, Don Maitz, Keith Parkinson, etc etc are all amazing and contributed (unknowingly) not only the amazing art, but inspiration for a fantasy world through their work. Several icons are used from the GuildWars game for their clear evocative style.

Some of the songs heard in this mod are from the Eclipse Mod for Half-life 2 and Arcanum. There are also tracks from Might and Magic 7 and Disciples 2. Additionally there are small cuts (5-30 seconds) of songs from Enya and Cirque du Soleil throughout the mod.

Justin Sweet
Brom
Greg Staples
Jason Engle (used with permission)
Keith Parkinson
Don Maitz
Linda Bergkvist
Aleksi Briclot

Rich Douglas (used with permission)
Nox Arcana (used with permission)
Arcanum
Cirque du Soleil
Enya
Arcana

I would say, not stolen. Just taked borrowed. Sayed that, i think the choice of music Kael made was flawless. Sorry for my poor english, this is my first post here. :goodjob:

The music was really inspired.

My favorite was the "Veni, Veni, Emmanuel" theme...mesmerizing when I first heard that while playing FFH.

Anyone know if/where the files are located in the FFH directory? (e.g. nothing in My Games>FFH2 or BTS). On youtube I found a FFH channel but it was only short clips of themes for each Civ and not the ambient music.

This is simply the best soundtrack I have *ever* heard in any Civilization game (or any game for that matter), right down to the creepy clown music of the Balseraphs. If you haven't downloaded the soundtrack for play, I highly recommend doing so. Well done!

Top Bottom