1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

fall from heaven soundtrack

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Fall from Heaven' started by elitesix, Dec 17, 2007.

1. elitesix

elitesix Chieftain

anyone have the list of songs in the game? the filenames aren't all that helpful. The wiki also seems down :(

2. zxcvbnm

zxcvbnm The Nobody

Those which have no references in the filenames can only be found with extensive search of the artists whose work has been stolen:

3. Hakuna Batata

Hakuna Batata Chieftain

I would say, not stolen. Just taked borrowed. Sayed that, i think the choice of music Kael made was flawless. Sorry for my poor english, this is my first post here. :goodjob:

4. Tielby

Tielby Chieftain

5. dmd175

dmd175 Chieftain

The music was really inspired.

My favorite was the "Veni, Veni, Emmanuel" theme...mesmerizing when I first heard that while playing FFH.

Anyone know if/where the files are located in the FFH directory? (e.g. nothing in My Games>FFH2 or BTS). On youtube I found a FFH channel but it was only short clips of themes for each Civ and not the ambient music.

6. Tielby

Tielby Chieftain

7. DizzKneeLand33

DizzKneeLand33 Fall from Heaven 2 still rocks

This is simply the best soundtrack I have *ever* heard in any Civilization game (or any game for that matter), right down to the creepy clown music of the Balseraphs. If you haven't downloaded the soundtrack for play, I highly recommend doing so. Well done!