Fall from Heaven? Whose?

Wyrmhero

Dragon-Lord
Just wondering, whose fall from heaven does the title refer to? Bhall's literal fall? Succellus' death? Hummanity's? Or the fall of the seven Evil angels? Or is it just meant to represent Erebus as a whole?

I think it mean's Bhall's fall, as her fall was after all the others, and started the age of Ice.

Well it could refer to everyone's fall from the ACTUAL heaven where The One is, and not the minor falls of angels out of their own false heavens

Well it could refer to everyone's fall from the ACTUAL heaven where The One is, and not the minor falls of angels out of their own false heavens
Thats What I think.

I don't think that it's Bhall's fall. She may be a major character, but she's not important enough to merit having the entire game named after her. It could be referring to the fall of Agares, or it could be something along the lines of what Tyr suggested, or it could even have been selected just to suggest themes of corruption.

You're all right. It isn't specific to any one event but it was picked in the very begining to allude to the seperation from the true heaven, the fall of Bhall and the story of Decius (though thats entirely metaphorical).

It was also selected to get the theme of the mod across to people just from the name. So that it would imply that it was a fantasy mod, that reeligion played a major part, and that it wasn't tied to any known fantasy franchise.

Lastly I personally don't like mods named after their creator, so KaelMod was never a possibility (I dont think they sound professional and people are less likely to try them because of it). Id come to appreciate that decision more later on when so many other talented people got involved and it really become our project instead of just my work.

As a title, it was a great evocative hook. There's lots of mods, and it's tough to know what to give a second look. Kaelmod wouldn't have done that, for sure, at least until it had a 1000 post 5-star thread to dl it from. ;)

Top Bottom