Fall Further Game Can't get past turn 74

samdelgado

Chieftain
Hey guys, I just started playing this awesome modmod and am upset that my game crashes on turn 74 no matter what. I have gone back in saves and replayed up to 74 and every time i hit next turn the whole game crashes. Is there any way to get around this or is this game ruined? I really wanted to see how things played out on this one. Here is the save file if you guys are somehow able to fix it.

Attachments

• slayersam Turn_0074 new.CivBeyondSwordSave
    725.5 KB · Views: 88
I'll look into it in a bit. Not sure what it is, but my guess is to fix it you'll have to remove something via the worldbuilder.

Edit: If you could, post an earlier save, because it won't even load the turn 74 at all.

Ok, thanks for looking into it. Here is save 73 it worked for me.

Attachments

• slayersam Turn_0073.CivBeyondSwordSave
    716.3 KB · Views: 98
Strange, it still won't load for me. It would be helpful if anybody else can try to load it up, could just be an error on my end though.

Hmm, thanks for looking into that. I ended up starting a new game and am having a similar issue at turn 270. I get a great commander, and I have a feeling that is what is crashing the game, but how am I supposed to go into worldbuilder to delete it if it won't actually let me get to the next turn? Here is that save.

Attachments

• slayersam Turn_0270.CivBeyondSwordSave
    702 KB · Views: 102
Hmm, thanks for looking into that. I ended up starting a new game and am having a similar issue at turn 270. I get a great commander, and I have a feeling that is what is crashing the game, but how am I supposed to go into worldbuilder to delete it if it won't actually let me get to the next turn? Here is that save.

If you delete it and you can get to the next turn; It is the commander. If it still crashes it is some thing else some where.

Top Bottom