Fallout Trooper Regiment AWSOME

warmwaffles

Programmer
This Unit Was Made By Muffins. I Just Made The M-Unit.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: NO I'M NOT INSANE :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I had a lot of fun with this unit because of the attack look.

The Fallout Trooper Regiment

Attachments

• Attack.gif
    Attack.gif
    34.5 KB · Views: 4,041
muffins said:
That's just awesome :D

So Muffins, can we look forward to more Fallout troopers with different weapons? ;) :D

:nuke: Cheers Thorgrimm :nuke:

I could do more M-Units but I need more single units. I will make them for almost any mod except if the unit isn't in the industrial-future eras. If no gun no unit, unless it is like a worker I would then make a work force or a forced working m-unit.

In fact I will make that if any body wants me to?

O baby thats nice...good job :)

Hi, I am a fan of Fallout 2 and tactics. can anyone please create more fallout units base on the GIFs that I uploaded?
Thank you!

Attachments

• EA Attack SMG.gif
    EA Attack SMG.gif
    163.4 KB · Views: 518
  • PA Attack Minigun.gif
    PA Attack Minigun.gif
    190.1 KB · Views: 499
*Elvis voice* Awwh Mane!
The people, they cain't help buh fall in luv wit you.
AWESOME Unit!

:) What are the weak points to the Fallout Trooper Regiment? Will the A.I.
be able to get these?

Remember the golden rule, he who has the gold makes the rules!

Moderator Action: Please don't multi-post. Edit your previouos post, instead. --Padma

Well first off welcome to the forums and second...you obviously know nothing of moddign c3c.....so I want you to visit the tutorials section on how to add units to C3C and how to mod the game...

Then you will see the A.I. uses these just like any other unit

:worship: Haaaaah! Finally found the Fallout trooper munit thread... I love you drive!

wow really a kickass munits specially the brigade type:goodjob: any plan 4 space marines squad? looks fantastic when up against fallout troopers:D :D great job drivebymaster:goodjob:

I had plans for a brigade....but I had to reformat my HD...and I forgot to b-Up that unit...so No for now...cuz I got school and football to deal with and no time for this....well actually I have time but I use it for animating in flash and 3d modeling.

But I was thinking about doing some more units....

Top Bottom