• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Family Guy

How do you feel about family guy

• Family guy ROCKS!

Votes: 61 81.3%
  • Family guy is bad. :(

Votes: 9 12.0%
  • Other

Votes: 5 6.7%

• Total voters
SuperBeaverInc. said:
Family Guy is a great show. I'm so glad Fox decided to bring it back.
Our next crusade should be to bring back Futurama :D.

CivGeneral said:
Our next crusade should be to bring back Futurama :D.
They are releasing one, maybe two, DTVs so if you're desperate buy them when they come out.

h4ppy said:
They are releasing one, maybe two, DTVs so if you're desperate buy them when they come out.
Meh, I already have Adult Swim to see Futurama :p.

CivGeneral said:
Meh, I already have Adult Swim to see Futurama :p.
You misunderstand me, a DTV is a direct to video released movie.

I've seen the Family Guy "DTV" as you call it. It's not monumental, but it is consistently funny. There must be at least 20 cut aways.

As a long time (classic) Simpsons fan, I gotta say Family Guy owes them a ton. I'm pretty sure The Simpsons invented the "instant-fantasy/flashback" cut away, but it very rarely even does them anymore, probably because of Family Guy.

Unfortunately, it seems that FG is on a decline this season (at least in my opinion). That huge brawl Peter had with the giant fowl recently was amazing though. They've got one third stuff like that, and two thirds of "bleh" though.

I love family guy. I have the first 3 seasons on DVD. I think the fourth season is also very good. I wonder when it's going to shown here, not that I care. The new 'movie' is also execellent. I loved the bit with the stormtroopers.

There is not enough realism for me to feel the programme is consistently good.

Family Guy, to me, is somewhere between "bad" and "rocks". Like others already stated, there are better cartoons.

I think its kind of dull. Futurama is the best animated comedy around, its pure genius. Damn fox had to cancel it just because they were comparing the money gained from it to the simpsons, which is just impossible to live up to.

Family Guy is very hit and miss I find. When it's good, there's nothing I find more side splitting, but there can be times when they just don't seem to click, and I get a bit bored.

Giio said:
My favorite part is when peter crashes into the deer's car and they argue about it, people who have seen the shwo know what im talking about right?
Whys everybody rolling their eyes?

"Well you know, it's just a little ding"
"I would FEEL A LOT BETTER if we exchanged information OK"

phoenix_night said:
They've lost the plot with the new ones. I still watch though...
The also lost the ability to invent new characters.

They used frickin' Ms. Swan in the last episode I saw. Ms. Swan!!

cgannon64 said:
The also lost the ability to invent new characters.

They used frickin' Ms. Swan in the last episode I saw. Ms. Swan!!
Do you have something against Ms. Swan?

I think Ms. Swan best represents why no one should watch Mad TV. That, and the sheer number of Stewart sketches. (They aren't still making them, are they?)

Top Bottom