Fanatika Pet Shop

Sir John

The evil one...
Fanatika Pet Shop

I welcome you all to the newly opened Fanatika pet shop. Here You can Buy Any Animal you would like. Its fully tamed and very good as a pet. You can even buy Fantasy or sci-fi pets. The lists over different pets is quite small now, but its based on request, meaning you can buy any animal so what ever. For each request the list will be updated. I will even post a picture.

All pets are avalible in every color and size. You can practicaly buy anything thats alive her with the exeption of plants (meat eating plants could be a pet)...

BTW: Trained animals are also for sale. Trained horses would cost about 100g. You can also train other animals you buy but since it doesnt have any effect on the game it wont cost much more..

All Regular Pets costs 25g.

Current list of regular pets:

Cats - All Races
Dogs - All races
Goldfishes
Mice - Comes in white, grey, black or any other color
Paraquit - Comes in lots of different colors (how do I write it?)

All other regular pets will come here to. You can order any animal that arent on the list as well. All ordered animals that arent on the list will be put there.

Please dont send me lists of animals if youre not buying... Thank you

"Unregular" pets

Here is the animals that arent usualy used as pets but they could be. All prices for theese pets are 40g

Pet list:

Horses - Different types
Cows
Chickens
Pigs - comes in black and pink
Bulls - Comes in black, brown, Albino and every other color you may wish..
Kangoroos - They are only in Australia so theyre 50g each

All other unregular pets will come here to. You can order any animal that arent on the list as well. All ordered animals that arent on the list will be put there.

Exotic Pets

Here are the list over the exotic pets. They all cost 100g

Aligator
Parrot- Talking or nontalking and in lots of different colors
Crocodile
Lion
Tiger - Different types. for the white tiger, see the next post.
Pirarja

All other Exotic pets will come here to. You can order any animal that arent on the list as well. All ordered animals that arent on the list will be put there.

Endangered Pets

Here you can buy pets that are endangered. If you dont think thats morally right. Dont buy them instead of complaining. Since the pets are endangered they cost 500g each.

Endangered pets list:

Cheetas - does not include all monkeys\apes
couldnt come up with more in the moment.

All other Endangered pets will come here to. You can order any animal that arent on the list as well. All ordered animals that arent on the list will be put there.

Fantasy and Sci-Fi pets

Here is all Pets that dont exist in the real world (as we know of) Here you can find Dragons, Aliens, beasts and so on...
I will start putting up the list when I get requests. The Price for theese pets are very different from what you want. It depends on how much it would "cost" to get it, how extrordinary it is and so on.. The prices here can range from 0g to 10000g. If you wonder on how mych a certain pet would cost, just ask and Ill give you a price...

All Fantasy and Sci-Fi pets will come here. You can order any animal that arent on the list as well. All ordered animals that arent on the list will be put there.

We now have a 20% off sale since we just opened...

Top Bottom