Fanatikan National Science Department Term One- The start of a new nation

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think map making should be higher up the list as we need to get the great lighthouse early so we can settle on new lands

Octavian, I strongly suggest we not trade techs with any civ we expect to take on militarily. Let's gain science through our enemies suing for peace. Any techs we trade at this point can help our enemies. If we do trade, it should be because it gives us a clear advantage.

I will not be checking the forums or anything today. So please save all questions till tomorow when I have time to check the forum.

Thanks, Strider

Please cast your vote in the Council Vote for Culture Leader.

Gracious Science Leader.

The Foreign Ministry wishes to know your comments on trading iron working to the british, you may find said proposal on the Foreign Ministry Page. Please post your comments and ideas. Thank You

Ehecatl Atzin

Since our President has banned me from the #demogame chat room in the midst of our debate I will continue my comments here.

What I was about to say before I was so rudely interrupted is that you should be posting proposed polls in the appropriate discussion thread. This will allow cirtizens to give you some input into the wording, choices and format of the poll. This would help to cut down on invalid polls and complaints about the polls in general.

Your science poll #2 was a very good poll in that it laid out the major options to be voted on. You did forget abstain but all in all it was a good poll. Trouble was you totally ignored your own poll and instructed the DP to hold a spot vote during the chat to decide whether we should research alphabet or masonry!

It is a shame that we have stooped so low as to have posted turn chat instructions to have spot votes. This is inexcuseable.

Originally posted by donsig
Since our President has banned me from the #demogame chat room in the midst of our debate I will continue my comments here.

What I was about to say before I was so rudely interrupted is that you should be posting proposed polls in the appropriate discussion thread. This will allow cirtizens to give you some input into the wording, choices and format of the poll. This would help to cut down on invalid polls and complaints about the polls in general.

Your science poll #2 was a very good poll in that it laid out the major options to be voted on. You did forget abstain but all in all it was a good poll. Trouble was you totally ignored your own poll and instructed the DP to hold a spot vote during the chat to decide whether we should research alphabet or masonry!

It is a shame that we have stooped so low as to have posted turn chat instructions to have spot votes. This is inexcuseable.

I had quite a few reasons on doing this:

1. We still have not decided on what tech we should use next. Iron Working was going to be completed this T/C. Would you have rather me try to call off the whole T/C? I did not mean to put masonary, but the path to monarcy instead. I am very sorry about this.

2. My polls are perfectly fine if their informational.... You do not need to complain about a poll this is just informational.

Originally posted by Strider

1. We still have not decided on what tech we should use next. Iron Working was going to be completed this T/C. Would you have rather me try to call off the whole T/C? I did not mean to put masonary, but the path to monarcy instead. I am very sorry about this.

You're sorry?!?

Stop arguing over this please its ok in a chat but airing it in the forums isnt cool, it doesnt follow the good naturedness we shoul;d be following least we get banned from the forums as well

Originally posted by FionnMcCumhall
Stop arguing over this please its ok in a chat but airing it in the forums isnt cool, it doesnt follow the good naturedness we shoul;d be following least we get banned from the forums as well

He asked me a question and in away insulted me.... I'm going to answer him no matter what I do...

Fionn is right, stop this Donsig! Now!

Originally posted by Chieftess
Fionn is right, stop this Donsig! Now!

I'm stopping, but I lack to see my name in this as I also were in the discussions.

Consider this is a warning to everyone involved in this disagreement. Please take a few minutes to calm down, and discuss this in a polite fashion, preferably not in the government forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom