Fanatikan National Science Department Term One- The start of a new nation

Status
Not open for further replies.
SAAM, you didn't put this instruction into the chat turn instruction thread. Fortunately only a single turn was taken so it is still possible. Please don't miss it again - unless we meet a new civ we'll have a full chat and the opportunity will be gone.

Originally posted by Strider

We have not abandoned are job!!! Stuck and I did not post instructions, because we were going to be at the T/C. Also I have seen NOTHING saying to sell alphabet that I can remember..... I'll will look around for anything that might say that, but I have seen nothing or else I would have done something about it.
It's in this very Science thread! It's also considered a given in every strategy discussion. It is referenced everywhere!

Clarification: I didn't mean to imply that you had abandoned your job. I was refering to the job duty of posting instructions. Regardless of whether you plan to be at the chat, instructions should be posted.

If you were both at the turn chat then why was this missed again?

Originally posted by Shaitan
The instruction to sell Alphabet was missing from the turn chat instructions AGAIN!

What is it going to take to force you 2 to do your jobs?

Stop yelling at us for we have time to do are job?

Originally posted by donsig
We can sell either iron working or the alphabet to the Japanese for 81 gold. I think this is a good deal for us. Does the FNSD endorse this deal, and if so, which tech should we sell?

Shaitan I have found the information that you accused me of ignoring, through I must repeat the I DID NOT SEE IT! That was the weekend I was gone..... Either I didn't notice it or through stuck had already taken care of the matter.

Sorry for the big letters on the early post. I was extremely pissed when I loaded the new save this morning and found those still there. Really, really pissed.

The funds from this sale are critical for the sword rush. I strongly believe that the sword rush will be the difference between us struggling and us taking control. That is why this deal is so very important to me.

Please, please, please post the instructions now so they can't get overlooked again. This is the second grace we've gotten because the chats were kept to 1 or 2 turns. We are not going to get another one if we miss this.

Originally posted by Shaitan
Sorry for the big letters on the early post. I was extremely pissed when I loaded the new save this morning and found those still there. Really, really pissed.

The funds from this sale are critical for the sword rush. I strongly believe that the sword rush will be the difference between us struggling and us taking control. That is why this deal is so very important to me.

Please, please, please post the instructions now so they can't get overlooked again. This is the second grace we've gotten because the chats were kept to 1 or 2 turns. We are not going to get another one if we miss this.

Consider it done (if I can find the turn chat instruction thread. Through I don't think their is one)

Edit: No turn chat instructions thread... Can't do it :(

I would like to add that I feel that even if a leader intends to attend chat, they should post their turn instructions, as that is the official record for the forum users to see.

Thanks

Originally posted by Bill_in_PDX
I would like to add that I feel that even if a leader intends to attend chat, they should post their turn instructions, as that is the official record for the forum users to see.

Thanks

I completely agree. It was decided long ago that the turn chats were secondary to forum discussions. Leaders need to post their intended actions beforehand so the citizens can see them, and, yes, criticize them.

just to let you know, the science minstry needs to put up a term 2 thread or risk falling behind. in the immortal words of ritsuko akagi, "thats the advice of a friend"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom