Account Maintenance
106 @ 10g X 4 chats = 4240g

Distribution of 5070.6g:
CEO: 2028.2g
Deposit: 3042.4g

Originally posted by CivGeneral
The Fanatikan Utilites

Bill costs for 2/17 and 2/20
Sorry for the late Tranaction. I have added the cost from the last turn chat to the current. Hopefuly this would not happen in the future

Link to the Bill summary

TFU receves a net profit of: +46g
Your profit off of 46g is 36.8g. Don't forget to take off the 20% for your business type.

Not sure what you are looking for with the S&E entry. You'll need to figure out what the charges are and post a bill. We can't figure a percentage of their profits for you.

Originally posted by ikey
please transfer 600g from Cyc's account to mine :)

(payment for the service described in: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?postid=811684#post811684 )

by the way, does my account exist already?

ikey
Good first business post, ikey. That link is where most new owners mess up. You neglected one thing though. As a services company you keep 80% of your sales as profits. 480g is deposited in your account and 120g is lost to cost of goods sold, taxes, etc.

Originally posted by Shaitan

Your profit off of 46g is 36.8g. Don't forget to take off the 20% for your business type.

Not sure what you are looking for with the S&E entry. You'll need to figure out what the charges are and post a bill. We can't figure a percentage of their profits for you.

The money for the Fanatikan Utilities I gave straight into CivGenerals account. Do you need me to start doing it differantly?

Originally posted by Strider

The money for the Fanatikan Utilities I gave straight into CivGenerals account. Do you need me to start doing it differantly?
That's fine. He had an entry of "5% of profits" which doesn't work for the bank. You posting a direct cash transaction is perfectly fine.

That's fine. He had an entry of "5% of profits" which doesn't work for the bank. You posting a direct cash transaction is perfectly fine.

Ok.... Just making sure, because I posted the 5% of profits when I do the transaction.

Good first business post, ikey. That link is where most new owners mess up. You neglected one thing though. As a services company you keep 80% of your sales as profits. 480g is deposited in your account and 120g is lost to cost of goods sold, taxes, etc.

*yays as he watches the cash flow into his bank account*
thanks. a little detail i forgot :)
so it is, +480 to my account.
^.^

I am spending 1 500 to start Fanatikan GOTM. I think this is where I post.

Last of the BCLG liberation.

+407.1 to all citizens
-10,991.8 to BCLG's account

please transfer 1,500g from my account to the monumental projects' fund. It is my initial donation.

I strongly encourage the holders of too much money to donate :)

Woah, Padma! :)

That's quite a donation...
You can expect a statue of yours in the center of the main hall! :)

let's start construction?

Top Bottom