Fanatikos Ephemerida Network: Home Office

greekguy

Missed the Boat
This will be the Home Office for my newspaper. It will be a network of threads with articles written by lots of reporters. This will be the main office for national stories and main information. The other threads will be for 1 city each. Those threads will be started when the City is founded. Each of the City papers, will be run by me. I will then make sure those papers run smoothly and hire 2 reporters for Domestic Affairs and City Politics.(i don't have the time to do this, sorry) But to get started, i first need to have some reporters. So anyone who wants to sign up is welcome. Here are the jobs for the main office:

Editor: greekguy
Foreign Reporter: Nobody
Wartime Reporter: Ranger99
National News Reporter: ravensfire
Judicial/Political Reporter: mhcarver
Grumpy Writer to the Editor: classical_hero
Trade Reporter: vikingruler
Verita Columnists: Strider and Gerikes
Satirical Reporter: Civman2004

If there is a job you think should exist just PM me or post on this thread, and i'll decide if it's important enough to have.

Just remember, that i'm the Editor and i could write articles anytime, but i'll try to let you guys do most of the reporting.

This is how the network will work:
To read the articles you will have to be a subscriber. To subscribe, you just have to simply say so in a post in this thread. I will then add you to the subscribers list. When reporters write an article, they will PM it to me. i will then PM you with all the articles written recently once a week. They will be hyperlinked and you only have to read the ones with titles that interest you. no articles will be posted. this will let the subscriber list have some use. :)

Spoiler Subscriber List :
vikingruler
peter_grimes
classical_hero
Ranger99
RegentMan
Great_Ceasar
Octavian_X
admiral-bell
mhcarver
Nobody
ravensfire
Stuck_as_a_Mac
DaveShack
Bootstoots
Strider
Gerikes
Civman2004
Donovan_Zoi
Civlord
TimBentley
Kentharu
dominus_romae
Cyc
Meleager
RoboPig

Editorial Index
We must Sail West...: by greekguy
The Romans and French an Enemy to Fanatikos: by vikingruler

Also, any comments you have regarding reporters, articles, or the newspaper in general should be posted here. :)

I've decided that everyone will get their newspapapers on Saturday. So any articles written during the week should be PMed to me and then i'll PM them all on Saturday.

I'll subscribe for the newspaper network. Also, could I be the wartime reporter?

classical_hero said:
I would like to get my old job back as the Grumpy Letter to the Editor Writer.

i knew i forgot about at least one old job. i'll add it to the least and you'll be the reporter. Don't forget to PM me all articles you write, as opposed to posting them.

Also, i'm going to automatically put all reporters on the subcscribers list, ok?

classical_hero said:
Fine with me. How else could we read about our fabulous work?

This is how the network will work:
To read the articles you will have to be a subscriber. To subscribe, you just have to simply say so in a post in this thread. I will then add you to the subscribers list. When reporters write an article, they will PM it to me. i will then PM you with all the articles written recently once a week. They will be hyperlinked and you only have to read the ones with titles that interest you. no articles will be posted. this will let the subscriber list have some use.

Does this explain everything? If not, just post any more questions you have.

vikingruler said:
I'll subscribe for the newspaper network. Also, could I be the wartime reporter?

alright, you can be wartime reporter.

EDIT: POST 1000!!! :beer: :dance: [party] :hammer: :hatsoff: :bounce: :banana: :dance:

now that i think about it any in-depth analysis or intelligence articles could be wrtten by me as well if you don't mind...

If yes just PM a writing assignment and i'll get to work, or if Vikingruler needes any help, or something else i could help him with that as well.

Ranger99 said:
now that i think about it any in-depth analysis or intelligence articles could be wrtten by me as well if you don't mind...

If yes just PM a writing assignment and i'll get to work, or if Vikingruler needes any help, or something else i could help him with that as well.

I'll make you wartime reporter as well. There's no problem with having 2 people for one job. :)

EDIT: anyone else out there? i just need to fill 2 more positions...

Octavian X said:
Sign me up. :)

i'll put you on the subscribers list, but does this mean you also want to be a reporter?

Nobody said:
can i be foreign affairs reporter.

yes, but only if you do a better job than last time. ;)

Civman2004 said:
Can I be the satirical reporter?

not sure what you mean. i know you'd write satires, but what about? do you have anything particular in mind?

i am pleased to announce that ravensfire will be our National News reporter. i'm sure he will do a fine job. :goodjob:

Top Bottom