Fantasy Buildings

Chalid

Black Dragon

Attachments

• buildings1.jpg
    buildings1.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 2,908
These look awesome! Thanks so much, they will defintily be in 0.90! I especially like the demons court and the obsidion gate.

Love the Gate as well and the overall foreboding oozing from the buildings. They simply look like the Veil to me.

Here is a Temple for the octopus overlords using the hindu-shrine model. (Download in Post#2)
As you can see i made a short try on creating a veil/undead city design but this will only work in combination with modded Eras.

Attachments

• buildings2.jpg
    buildings2.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 1,474
Okay, we are gonna have to talk more about this era/city thing because those cities look INCREDIBLE!

And a fantastic job on the overlord temple btw! I am amazed at how closely you matched the picture.

Wow the city in the screenshot looks awesome. Sadly, most of the details aren't visible so I think it'll need a bit more lighting. That would also make them fit in a bit more naturally into the map. :)

Tarkin1980 said:
Wow the city in the screenshot looks awesome. Sadly, most of the details aren't visible so I think it'll need a bit more lighting. That would also make them fit in a bit more naturally into the map. :)

Yes i will lighten everything up a bit and rework a lot of details before presenting a final version. This one was just to show what can be done, and to evaluate if work in this direction is appreciated. As there seems to be interest for it i will investigate all the mechanics behind creating these cities and if it works as i assume write an article for the tutorial section.

Fantastic job Chalid... work in this direction is *much* appreciated! :goodjob:

Awesome stuff! Between Kael, Haarbal and yourself the whole game is looking quite different. I look forward to more :)

Wow, soooo awesome!
This is great work and I can´t wait to see it in the Fall from heaven MOD!
Keep `em coming, I am sure a lot of people will be as much appreciated as I am.
Bix THANX

The city-designs are mostly completed as you can see. Now work is on customizing the farms and mines for every religion. The files won't be uploaded as the complete set is pretty big. Feel free to PM me if you are interested.

Attachments

• Cities.jpg
    Cities.jpg
    269.2 KB · Views: 806
Im interested! *raises hand*

Ok, i got the zip files, but where do I extract them to? Should I do it to the mod folder or what. Thanks.

Chalid said:
The city-designs are mostly completed as you can see. Now work is on customizing the farms and mines for every religion. The files won't be uploaded as the complete set is pretty big. Feel free to PM me if you are interested.

:goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: This look GREAT, I realy cant wait until you finnished it and made an agrement with keal. Did you know C.Roland is also doing something like this? Perhapse you 2 could work together for even better things.:mischief:

anjf said:
:goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob: This look GREAT, I realy cant wait until you finnished it and made an agrement with keal. Did you know C.Roland is also doing something like this? Perhapse you 2 could work together for even better things.:mischief:

All Chalids buildings and city graphics went into version 0.90 of the Fall from Heaven mod. They turned out really nice and ended up being my favorite new feature in 0.90. C.Roland has also contributed tons of building skins and between the two of them the cities look pretty nice.

Top Bottom