Attachments

• mage.jpg
    mage.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 1,134
  • alchemist.jpg
    alchemist.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 837
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel like the guy who just finds out he was left a lot of money in his grandmothers will. Well..... without the dying grandmother of course.

If you don't mind I'm joing to use these guys. I took the book away from the green jewish missionary guy and he is perfect for one of my units.

Okay, unless you object I am borrowing your Islamic, Taoist and Jewish reskins. And reserving the right to steal more. They really are fantastic skins, all three I used your skins for I already had skins of but I like your better.

Kael said:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel like the guy who just finds out he was left a lot of money in his grandmothers will. Well..... without the dying grandmother of course.

If you don't mind I'm joing to use these guys. I took the book away from the green jewish missionary guy and he is perfect for one of my units.

Okay, unless you object I am borrowing your Islamic, Taoist and Jewish reskins. And reserving the right to steal more. They really are fantastic skins, all three I used your skins for I already had skins of but I like your better.

It's perfect. I like your mod and i'm glad to help. If you need other skins you can ask. I'm working on others fantastics skins like a Golem pack, undead pack, demon pack, dark warrior pack and holy warrior pack.

C.Roland said:
It's perfect. I like your mod and i'm glad to help. If you need other skins you can ask. I'm working on others fantastics skins like a Golem pack, undead pack, demon pack, dark warrior pack and holy warrior pack.

I would love to see them, you definitly have a talent for making skins.

i was thinking about how alchemy is sorta missing from the civ tech tree. there's a lot of great recent research (esp. Newman and Principe, also Dickson) these days uncovering how much [proto-] chemistry, medicine and matter theory actually got done by alchemists, underneath all their bizarre symbolism and mysticism.

if anyone's interested I do an alchemy blog (was a class project)
http://www.livejournal.com/~alchemy_class

an esoteric religions mod would be cool: alchemy, kabbalah, sufism, rosicrucianism, theosophy, witchcraft, etc.

Top Bottom