Faretheewell

Finmaster

The White Ghost
I'm walkin' down that long, lonesome road, babe
Where I'm bound, I can't tell
But goodbye's too good a word, gal
So I'll just say fare thee well

Thats Bob Dylan. He is the greatest songwriter ever isn't he? Ahh I just realized I can't continue NESing anymore. Hence I am now officially retiring from NESing. Did it require a separate thread for me to do so? I suppose not, but then again I wanted to get the chance to thank you all for the past four years and I thought this was the best way to do it - even though it will get closed soon as a user-specific thread.

There has been moments when I've gotten into arguments with some of you. To those I want to say, I hope there are no hard feelings, I know there are none from my part. I am nothing but gracious that I've gotten the chance to play with you, and in some cases even to know you a little better. You know I don't think there is a single internet gaming community where the people are as intelligent and fun to talk to and play with as in here, so I want to thank you all. It has been a pleasure.

Goodbye y'all, and God bless.

You'll be back. They usually are when they make departure threads. The only way to properly quit is to disappear like a thief in the night.

Good luck with your life, Finmaster! Come back soon!

Nah Erik... That just makes them pop and leave all the time... :p

Faretheewell fin... You will be missed... Too bad to see you leave... Like Erik i'll end this with a see you soon ;)

Don't worry, no hard feelings whatsoever. Good bye (for now? Erik Mesoy does have a point there...), you certainly livened things up around here, as well as infected me with a mild Finnophilia.

Well not even a reason for departure? You'll be missed like any NESer will. You'll be back, we all come back. Like some kind of deranged sea turtle.

I feel bad for not sending orders... Cya Finmaster you'll have more time for you Cossack dances now.

Sorry to see you go. But I'm certain you will return. For you cannot resist the siren call of NESing.

Farewell to you. You are the first mod to who's NES I joined. And have been a nice over all person to NES with. You will be back though. Unless you get rid of AIM, you know how much I bugged you for those 2 last attempt NESes. :)

well its always bad to see someone leave, but since i havent had much of a chance to deal with you that makes it somewhat easier

good luck

I was really looking forward to being in your NES... ah, well. A pity to see you leave. Come back soon. :)

You will be missed Finmaster...

Bye Finny, We'll all miss you :(

You already know my sentiments on this as I gave them to you on AIM when you first told me a few days ago.

I'd think Knockin' on heaven's door would be your farewell speech, ah well. :(

Farewell Fin, but I hope, like the countless hordes before you, that you will someday return. Until then, Nähdään ;)

Top Bottom