Farsight's Leaderhead Gallery!

Okay, my next leaderhead is up:

Chandragupta II of India, who ruled during India's golden age! As you can see, he is a cfkane's Rama leaderhead, but with normal skin instead of Blue skin.

Holy crap, a year and 5-month bump!

Here's a preview of a project I've been working on and off for the past year or so: the Nostalgia Critic, as seen in the movie Kickassia (Picture for reference)

This is of course, a very rough version of the project: I have plans to add Justinian or Charlemagne's cape, Stalin's hat and of course, FDR's glasses and try and change his face to look less like Napoleon and more like the Critic. However, I've been experiencing a blender error, which causes a polygon to not attach in the animation!:mad:

If you can help, then please look at the blend posted below:

Attachments

• Nostalgia Critic.jpg
    Nostalgia Critic.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 1,465
  • Napoleon_02.rar
    453.4 KB · Views: 117
IT'S ALIVE! AND I'VE DISCOVERED THE OVERLAY TOOL IN GIMP!

So I've started watching the Tudors, and as much I find the idea of playing a game of CIV as Tudors!Henry fun (even though the Tudors really overdid it on the sex :rolleyes:), it seems that Blender is being silly right now. However, it finally gave me the inspiration to make an actual Henry VIII leaderhead based on reskinning the Spanish King from Colonization (yeah, reskins are rather primitive, but really, the Spanish King resembles so much that all you need is a reskin to have him ready to go). Click the image below to download him:

IT'S ALIVE! AND I'VE DISCOVERED THE OVERLAY TOOL IN GIMP!

So I've started watching the Tudors, and as much I find the idea of playing a game of CIV as Tudors!Henry fun (even though the Tudors really overdid it on the sex :rolleyes:), it seems that Blender is being silly right now. However, it finally gave me the inspiration to make an actual Henry VIII leaderhead based on reskinning the Spanish King from Colonization (yeah, reskins are rather primitive, but really, the Spanish King resembles so much that all you need is a reskin to have him ready to go). Click the image below to download him:

That's cool, but I kinda already did that...

Like three years ago. SEE?

Its a nice re-skin though, great minds think alike huh?

That's cool, but I kinda already did that...

Like three years ago. SEE?

Its a nice re-skin though, great minds think alike huh?

And we even made Herman's Hermits references, too! :lol:

I never posted mine, I just thought that he looked like Henry VIII (although maybe slightly more "swarthy") so I reskinned it, so I was just pointing out that I had the same idea.

OOC, does anybody know who the Spanish King is based on? It's certainly not Carlos I/Charles V or Philip II, he is too portly.

OOC, does anybody know who the Spanish King is based on? It's certainly not Carlos I/Charles V or Philip II, he is too portly.

That was my assumption. I thought the reason he looks so portly is because they based him off vanilla CIV's Peter and they were just too lazy to change the face.

He's still on the backup harddrive of my old computer, but Blender isn't really working now.

In the meantime, here's a (slightly) improved Philippe Pétain from the Road to War Scenario:

Top Bottom