1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Fast Game of Civ4

Discussion in 'Civ4 - General Discussions' started by Yoshiegg737, Oct 30, 2011.

1. Yoshiegg737

Yoshiegg737 Jungo Jungo

So I'm currently doing a group project in class, and my group had chosen the question of "how do video games affect your heart rate". One of the 4 games we had decided on would be Civ4.

We can only play for 15 minutes each, so I was wondering what would be the best map type/mod/settings we should play on? It should be so that when 15 minutes is over, we have at least reached the Medieval Era and/or have died. Oh, and my friends have never played Civ4 before. So basically, I have to make it to the medieval era in 15 minutes and my friends can lose in 15 minutes.

Currently, we're doing an 18 Civ Duel Pangaea on Monarch. Is there anything better?

2. west india man

west india man Immortal

Obviously make it Quick speed, or even faster if you're making a modded version of the game.

If you want to add excitement, make it AW, Raging barbs and Deity difficulty.

3. Yoshiegg737

Yoshiegg737 Jungo Jungo

They have to last 15 minutes, not 2 :p

EDIT: Apparently, this is my 3000th post :banana:

4. Optical

Optical The Fall of the Eleventh

What you're doing on Quick sounds fine to me.

Make sure to let us know how your project goes, it sounds fun! :D

5. strijder20

strijder20 Wallowing in irony

Nice idea.
    And don't get a heart attack, please. We would miss you.