1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Fastest 4-6 players game won

Discussion in 'Civ5 - Multiplayer' started by Tabarnak, Aug 13, 2011.

1. Tabarnak

Tabarnak Cut your lousy hairs!

What is the fastest game you won in non-duel maps? What kind of map and settings? Post here your results.

Turn 136 domination victory :

6 players, continents, raging barbs, prince, approx 8 cs, playing Rome.

We were only 2 at the end, on our continent. He couldn't keep up with my production, gold and tech rate. Pwned him with rifles, artillery and frigates. The guy played Germany, built the GL and popped metal casting or civil service. I got 2x2 tiles of iron, built 4 legion and 3 archers and rushed Egypt then France. Built HS, HG, PT, ND, HC, GW and some other wonders. Had 3 cities, 2 annexed capitals and 2 puppets for a total of 7 cities before attacking Germany, who was pretty far away in everything compared to me.

Picture is 1 turn later than victory :
    Spoiler :

2. Silverfuturist

Silverfuturist King

What are the conditions for a legit game in regards to quitters... I have yet to finish a 6FFA where everybody stayed until their capital was taken. Even with 4FFA it is very hard to get people to stay until they are eliminated. COMMENTARY - there is a motive for staying until the end (for people who want to improve), that is the replay.

3. Tabarnak

Well in that case posted everyone stayed enough to legitimate the win. When you are surrounded by a huge army and 0% chance of keeping capital and have no army to come back, it's 100% natural to quit the game from that point. The problem is you may leave 1 or 2 other cities as an AI, letting the player make peace and suck all his money for.

It's impossible to keep everyone until 100% death. AIs will always play the game somewhere.

I got a good finish time because Germany took other capitals for me...

4. UrbanX

UrbanX Absolute Monarch

the trash talking in the chat window is too funny :lol:

5. Tabarnak

:mischief: