1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Fastest peaceful science victory?

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Strategy & Tips' started by garmeth, Dec 3, 2017.

1. Victoria

Victoria Regina Supporter

As @Hactar said... you need Big Ben to double your gold at the end, combined with the democracy discount for purchasing great people you should aim for 20-30 thousand gold.
    Once you have the scient that adds 100% to projects and the 3000 production you can just use 1 spaceport and build all the projects at once in one turn. When you finish a project you need to chop another tree to get another project finished in the same turn. So in one turn you go chop chop chop chop chop.
    Of course it’s not that simple, you may need a little more production but remember every chop is adding a lot of production.

Juan Sebastied likes this.
  2. Juan Sebastied

Juan Sebastied Chieftain

ok, but please lety me understand just 2 other thinkg. (the Big Ben i understood of course but i don't understand that 2 things). The great Scientist can add (or accelerate) the projects? (i don't know) and what is that 3.000 production?? Even if i chop 8 three i dont think i can build neither a project i think....there is something that i'm going wrong?

Ok Victoria thank you, i read just now the message of Hactar.....the last thing i dont understand is if the chop can be so enough because 3.000 cogs is ok but one project is 1.800

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2018
  3. Victoria

Victoria Regina Supporter

Scientist Kwolek gives and extra 100% to a project, use that scientist first then 3000 production, and at that stage of the game every tree you chop down give 150 production multiplied by 100% ,,, 300 production each at least.

Juan Sebastied likes this.