Fat Babes Thread I

Which body type appeals to you most?

• Top-heavy skinny women(such as Denise Richards)

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Non-large-breasted skinny women

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fat chicks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sims2789

Fool me once...
No, I'm not attracted to fat chicks. i am only posting this because i am sick of chubby chasers posting pictures of fat woman on the thread for real babes(in my opinion). not that i have a problem with fat chicks and the fat chasers who like them(don't judge a book by it's cover) but fat girls just aren't my thing.

I don't know the background of this because I don't visit the threads this originated in, but I must say, this sounds like an extremely amusing argument to be a spectator to.

Voted option one.

delete post.

i will vote opinion one when i get to my dads house as AOL(at my mom's) doesn't let me vote in polls.

sims2789 you have done tons of stuff that pissed me off. But now I am outraged.

I did not choose to be attrached to big women no more than homosexuals chose to be attrached to the same sex.

You words impley try to impley that you are tolternet. But your actions are differnt. 1) putting Babes in quotes 2) the thumbs down 3) and your poll 4) previous babe therad quotes of yourse

But what really makes me sick is that you are not brave enough to adimt your bigotry.

I love the picture. :thumbsup:

May I remind everyone that we are posting on a COMPUTER GAMING WEBBOARD on a FRIDAY NIGHT.

If anything, our standards should no stricter than "female, alive, and human". Who are we to demand certain appearences? ;)

Originally posted by SeleucusNicator
May I remind everyone that we are posting on a COMPUTER GAMING WEBBOARD on a FRIDAY NIGHT.

It's 4:30 in the afternoon where I am, but I do have a date for tonight... :D

Originally posted by Laughing Gull
I thought you are homosexual. shouldn't you be posting pics of Orlando Bloome?

I though that his mom was the homosexual in his family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom