Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Navaeh

• Cally

• Total voters

VX250

Down With Swingtown
So, what about baby names? Have you thought about what you would name your little girl? Pick what name from the list you'd most like to call your baby girl, or if it isn't there, simply post another name and say what you like about it.

Anything but: Ashley, Ashlynn, Brooklynn, Cheyenne, Destiny, Mystique, Liberty, Sienna, Addison, Forbes, Ainsley, Genesis, Aurora, McKinley, Kennedy, Reagan, Montana, Navaeh, Cally.

I bolded the "get a grip" names. Really parents who do this to their kind are in need of a head-examination :)

Voted Emma.

Those names all rank among the top baby names on the US Cenesus, especially Ashlynn and Brooklynn.

I don't get what's wrong with Ashlynn or Brooklyn. They sound like the name a good looking cheerleader would have.

Those names all rank among the top baby names on the US Cenesus, especially Ashlynn and Brooklynn.
That's a sad state of affairs
I don't get what's wrong with Ashlynn or Brooklyn. They sound like the name a good looking cheerleader would have.
Well, they all sound like names a cheerleader would have.

Anything but: Ashley, Ashlynn, Brooklynn, Cheyenne, Destiny, Mystique, Liberty, Sienna, Addison, Forbes, Ainsley, Genesis, Aurora, McKinley, Kennedy, Reagan, Montana, Navaeh, Cally.

I bolded the "get a grip" names. Really parents who do this to their kind are in need of a head-examination :)

Voted Emma.
QFT

I do sometimes think about what I'll name my children. For a boy, I'd like the middle name to be Steven, after my father and then if there's another boy, give him the first name William (William Steven just doesn't sound right IMHO, but maybe I'll change my mind). Haven't decided on any girl names but Sarah is a possibility.

Here's a more sensible list of the top UK girl names:

Olivia
Grace
Jessica
Ruby
Emily
Sophie
Chloe
Lucy
Lily
Ellie
Ella
Charlotte
Katie
Mia
Hannah
Amelia
Megan
Amy
Isabella
Millie

I'd name your child after the hottest actress or character in swingtown when it starts on CBS, I hear that show will be great!

indeed, just think of all the juvenile jokes she'll have to suffer as a teen from boys who want to Mount McKinley :crazyeye:

anyway, when it comes to girls' names, IMHO, the french first names are absolutely awesome :)

Cécile, Danielle, Dominique, Florence, Gabrielle, Juliette, Monique, Nicole all sound awesome to me :)

All the names in the poll except Sophie and Emma are strange words that I'd never consider calling a girl. Ashley and Kristin I've encountered, but wouldn't want a girl of mine to be called.

Above French names are good...
According to most movies if you name your kid anything like courtney, bridget etc they will be a slutty cheerleader so watch out\
Voted Brooklynn. Thats a cool name

indeed, just think of all the juvenile jokes she'll have to suffer as a teen from boys who want to Mount McKinley :crazyeye:

anyway, when it comes to girls' names, IMHO, the french first names are absolutely awesome :)

Cécile, Danielle, Dominique, Florence, Gabrielle, Juliette, Monique, Nicole all sound awesome to me :)
Florence isn't just a French name - it's also English and Italian.

Florence isn't just a French name - it's also English and Italian.
true, so is Nicole. but with the names I posted I meant specifically the french versions of the names, both in spelling and pronunciation.

Yeah. Lincoln is popular for boys, with Reagan, Kennedy and McKinley for girls.

I think they all sound more like boys name's though.

Wow, those names are all total crap... Personally I like the name "Tessra", though I dn't think it's really even a name, I just made it up;)

Out of real names I've always kinda liked "Rachel, "Kira", and "Tina" myself... Though when I think of girl's names I usually think "girlfriend", not "baby" lol:lol:

Top Bottom