• Montana

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Navaeh

• Cally

• Total voters
I know a couple of girl's name Ainsley.

Fox News has a smoking hot anchor named Ainsley.

A lot of the 'fashionable' names are guys names (Ashley, Ainsley, Stacy etc etc) that have become unisex names, and then eventually became girl's names. Names like Ryan and Dylan are becoming girls names too.

And what's wrong with good old names, like Anne or something? This trend of giving stupid extravagant names to children only shows lack of good taste and pure snobism.

What makes a name a "good old name" or a "trendy name"? There's no standard, it's all arbitrary based on what others are doing. "Lasheika" is just as valid a name as "Mary".

That said, naming your daughter "Forbes" is considered grounds for justifiable homicide in 23 states.

All the names in the poll except Sophie and Emma are strange words that I'd never consider calling a girl. Ashley and Kristin I've encountered, but wouldn't want a girl of mine to be called.

Pretty much same here, though I'm more open to the last two. Ashley would have been my name if I had been a girl, and Christen is part of my mom's maiden name.

I'm somewhat partial to Slavic names, for coolness and also because my last name is Polish, so it actually sounds good.

Ashley
Ashlynn - Crap name
Brooklynn - Crap name
Emma
Sophie
Cheyenne - Crap name
Kristin - Crap spelling
Audrey - Crap name
Destiny - Crap name
Mystique - Crap name
Liberty - Crap name
Sienna - Crap name
Addison - Crap name
Forbes - Crap name
Ainsley - Crap name
Genesis - Crap name
Aurora - Crap name
McKinley - Crap name
Kennedy - Crap name
Reagan - Crap name
Montana - Crap name
Navaeh - Crap name
Cally - Crap name

Geez, I sure hope you're just randomly picking names and not actually getting them from a top 25 list. That would be scary...

Actually, VX's names are alright for the most part. I can't stand girls' names that end in A. It just smacks of Latinate lack of originality. Something like Megan or Louise is best.

Actually, VX's names are alright for the most part. I can't stand girls' names that end in A. It just smacks of Latinate lack of originality. Something like Megan or Louise is best.

If you were a girl, how many of the names would you actually like to be known as? Only 3 don't sound ******ed in some way...

I'd rather be called McKinley or Addison than <insert boy's name, or object the parents like, with A on the end>. Edwarda. Snowmobilia. B. T. Broadbanda. :cringe:

I especially dislike Keira.

I'd rather be called McKinley or Addison than <insert boy's name, or object the parents like, with A on the end>. Edwarda. Snowmobilia. B. T. Broadbanda. :cringe:

Depends on how bad it sounds IMO. McKinley and Addison are A-Grade Bullplop though.

Can I ask why?

Brooklynn? I'd prefer to have a child not named after a county, thanks.

I knew a very attractive girl called Kiira. It was hard to dislike her too.

Most of those names are rather awful... Kristin being the only one I'd remotely consider before discarding.

Whatever happened to names like Katie, Erin, Jennifer, Danielle...

Top Bottom