• Knives out

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kyriakos

Creator
Just a poll about eleven Radiohead songs (ten and an "other" option). I thought of including 24 songs (highest possible number of non-other options in a single poll) but i think that the hardcore fans would choose lesser known songs anyway, whereas the others are more likely to pick one of the ones i provided (?).

Anyway, if you want to you can mention why you like this particular song the most.

Poll will be up soon :)

The Bends - Just

Why? Erm, its just awesome! Street Spirit perhaps a close second. How could you leave Karma Police off your list though!?

Where is Sit Down.Stand Up on this list too? That song is HAUNTINGLY good.
I still think there is a never-ending debate over their best album though, it's literally amazing how incredible each of them are in their own special way.

Exit Music (For A film) or/and Everything In Its Right Place. Can't say why really, but I especially like the beginning of Exit Music.

Generally I never like more than 1-2 songs by one artist but Ok Computer was full pott, I like most of those songs.

My favorites would be Fake Plastic Trees, Paranoid Android, Climbing Up the Walls, No Surprises, Idioteque, How to Disappear Completely, and Pyramid Song. However, of those, my favorite is Pyramid Song.

There there would be my top pick with Optimistic being played quite a bit recently.

Sort of a shame its not a public poll.

Top Bottom