Favorite Warmongerer?

Difficult to rank them. I usually go for a science or cultural victory in Civ since im not that good at warring just yet, but I've been having tons of fun with Persia, especially mid-late game where thet +1 movements means i can get cannons in range and shoot at the same time, and it makes Tanks late game so much better than normally. Immortals are also pretty decent at bribing city states which is nice

Other than that Songhai has the amazing ability to have no issue with fighing over rivers (which really screws other civs over) and the much high amount of gold you get from barb camps and Cities. Rarely use the UU since Im super unlucky with strategic resources.

True, I forgot both of these civs in my honorable mentions. River Warlord is much better than one might think and Persia's a wonderful military civ as well, especially the UA.

If you think it would be better you could try strategic balance resource setting, it's pretty normal for multiplayer because it evens the playing field in certain situations-- IE, naval maps that favor frigates, or flat maps that favor chariots. It also makes a more fun experience for military civs with strategic limitations because it opens a wider playing opportunity

If you think it would be better you could try strategic balance resource setting, it's pretty normal for multiplayer because it evens the playing field in certain situations-- IE, naval maps that favor frigates, or flat maps that favor chariots. It also makes a more fun experience for military civs with strategic limitations because it opens a wider playing opportunity

Might be a good idea, I've thought of it before but i tend to forget it :S

Top Bottom