Favourate Era?

Firefight

Chieftain
whats you're favorate era

mine (if im the dominent superpower) in just when im onto infrantrymen, destroyers, machine guns and transports, i usually make sure i have enough money to completely modernise my entire army and navy at that point

Renaissance, Where most of my wars happen, gunpowder, new world, expleration, enlightment that stuff

and the music is good in that era

i guess i just like the feeling of being modern, once when a world war broke out, all where in it oppasing each other to make 2 mass sides, i was the only one not involved, so after that great war, the weakened nation i declared war and raided

Ancient/Classical
Where the world's still new, civilization is simple, and enemies will suicide stack after stack upon your city walls, in want of Construction...

seems like most dont like the game so much after gunpowder/age of discovery exept me

The Industrial Age... Riflemen, Ironclads, Paddle Steamers, Pre-Dreadnoughts, major wars of extermination and looking forward to WWI Biplanes and early tanks*.

(*Well my own mod has that stuff in it anyways)

Usually, I only play to the Medieval or Renaissance, because I like to found and spread all the religions and quit. Usually, I get Divine Right before Animal Husbandry :lol: !

I enjoy the Middle Ages the most :king: Something about that time is pretty neat, seems like that's when most of my games lately are decided. There's usually a lot going on by this point, but not so much that you want to rush through a lot of your turn like when the game is nearly over. The music is alright too, but I think the Industrial Age has the best music.

No poll. :(

My favorites are the early eras: ancient/classical.
Like the wonders and building up your civ from scratch.

Early and classical. They are the most fun to play i think because of the exploratory side of things. Finding new civs and new parts of the world is amazing fun for me. I dislike the modern era most because everyone is firmly entrenched in their land and feelings towards each other.

Its fun in all eras though, i just really prefer the early game.

Top Bottom