Favourite civ game

ales_

Heir
Rules:
-Every two days, I post the current match of two or three civs. For example, Harappa vs. India vs. Babylonia.
-You pick the civ you like best from them, based on whatever factors you consider important and post your choice in the thread, boldened so it's easier for me to notice and count in longer posts. Not boldened votes won't be counted!
-After two days, I make a post that the voting is over and count all the votes that have come in before that post. If I ninja you, better luck next time.
-The winning civ from each match goes on to round 2 to go up against other winners, and the winner of those goes into round 3, etc. In round 5, we'll have the finale and determine the winner.
-You get one vote per match.
-After each tournament the winning civ is eliminated.
Standings:
1. Greece.
2. China.
3. Rome.
4. France.
5. Netherlands.
6. Poland.
7. Ethiopia.
8. Italy.
9. Vikings.
10. Arabia.
11. America.
12. Phoenicia.
13. Egypt.
14. Japan.
Tournament 1
Tournament 2
Tournament 3
Tournament 4
Tournament 5
Tournament 6
Tournament 7
Tournament 8
Tournament 9
Tournament 10
Tournament 11
Tournament 12
Tournament 13
Tournament 14
Tournament 15

Round 1
Spoiler :
Match 1
France
China
Congo

Match 2
Mali
Korea
Italy

Match 3
Arabia
Tibet
Phoenicia

Match 4
Tamils
Japan

Match 5
Netherlands
Ethiopia
Persia

Match 6
Byzantium
Brazil
Indonesia

Match 7
Babylonia
Argentina

Match 8
Russia
Turkey
Poland

Match 9
India
America
Vikings

Match 10
Mongolia
Moors

Match 11
Mughals
Thailand
Rome

Match 12
Holy Rome
Germany

Match 13
Maya
Khmer
Colombia

Match 14
Portugal
England
Inca

Match 15
Mexico
Iran
Egypt

Match 16
Spain
Aztec

Match 1
Match 2
Match 3
Match 4
Match 5
Match 6
Match 7
Match 8
Match 9
Match 10
Match 11
Match 12
Match 13
Match 14
Match 15
Match 16

Thanks for taking over, ales, and good luck running the tournament.

Hmm, France or China? I'll go for France.

France vs China. Both gameplays are excelent, as France you will be a colonial empire and conquer Europe, while as China is a combination of many different strategies and approaches through the ages. Congo is just a minor game when you want to relux :lol:.
Ok, I'll decide analytically.

France vs China vs Congo

UP:
Antant vs Invention vs Tropics: I like science over diplomacy. Tropics: pawned by Biology

UU:
Heavy cannon vs Chokonu vs Pombos: Chokonu would be useless without the baragge. Heavy canon would win, but a medieval unit beeting muskets its just better :D

UB: Salon vs Taixue vs ...Ulundi? : Unlundi is nocked out. The rest is a tough one... draw!

UHC1:
25000:culture: vs 2 Taoist Pagodas and 2 Confuciast Academies vs 10% of Apostolic Palace: Pagodas and Academies is better than one-city UHC, while Saolin monks assasinate the Congolese catholic representatives.

UHC2:
40% of North America and Europe vs Compass,Paper,Gunpowder,Printing Press vs slaves: Slaves revolt. Two of the best UHCs in RFC history... draw

UHC3:
Notre Dame, Statue of Liberty and the Eiffel tower vs 4 golden ages vs don't be so backyard: Well, the wonders beat the golden ages, just because I like them more :D

So we have:
France: 3(+1)
China: 4
Congo: 1

So China, while France is at breath's distance. Rumor has it that Congolese in fact help the chinese...maybe it is the tributary state of Gangguo.

Top Bottom