Votes: 21 24.4%
  • Far Eastern

Votes: 13 15.1%
  • Americas

Votes: 4 4.7%

• Total voters

scotland_no1

Jimmy Hat Salesman
Hi was wondering which country you like to go most in this game.

I have set up a poll so you can tell us the culture group and then please post a message saying who you prefer.

I like rome the best, they are my favourite country :goodjob:

:shotgun: :sheep: :rocket:

it means i can kill my most hated enemies the egyptians fast and easily.

:sniper: :egypt: :rocket2:

I always play as Random civ but if I have to choose it's Middle Eastern (Babylon, Persia and Ottomans)

I never pick the same Civ in at least every 7 games. Although if i was to pick one it would have to be the Gypo's :)

Having said i hated egyptians im currently playing a game and my next door neighbours are greeks and they really know how to tick me off.

it says in the user manual that its better to start next to same cultures as they get on better........ whoever made that up must never have played this game before...... the greeks,egyptians or carthaginians are always the first to attack me :( .

I like the Ottomans. Industrious, scientific and a great UU.

Originally posted by scotland_no1
it says in the user manual that its better to start next to same cultures as they get on better........ whoever made that up must never have played this game before...... the greeks,egyptians or carthaginians are always the first to attack me :( .

There is mistake #1. The manual has many errs in it. I play with the cultrue linked start turned off because I do not like starting next to the same people time and time again.

"What are the Gypo's???? "

I call the Egyptians the Gypo's. I dont really know why, i just think its kinda funny :)
Egyptians
||||
\/\/
Gypo's

My favorite civ is Egypt. They have the two best traits. Their War Chariot isn't the best, but still an okay unit nonetheless. :worshp: :egypt: :worshp:

Im partial to the Americans since I can actually pronounce their city names :). Other then them the Ottomans perhaps

I like civs with 'late' golden ages.

I know the germans are unpopular, but I like to use them, they have a nice late golden age, and produce handy leaders.

Industrious and commercial plus a timely UU (=timely GA) maeks france my favourite.

Btw, not that I would vote for them, but where do you put Zulu??

Zulu are middle east i dont know why :)

they are in kinda an odd location but if i were to make them anyone i would have done middle eastern aswell its the only culture they kinda relate to.

Ok im gonna ask a new question now....

instead of just posting who u like best post who u really hate aswell :)

Top Bottom