Favourite Historical Weapon ?

True class can be worn at all times, and you certainly cvannot carry a Gatling around easily. BTW, Domen, I can't see the pictures.

Now, that's badass, not classy. Let's get it right, shall we? :p

That appears to be an M1911 - though obviously modified - a weapon still widely owned and in use after nearly a century. I'd like to buy one, but it's getting harder to find an original.

They don't still make the original design?

They do. Many manufactures make what is marketed as a GI model 1911, and these are usually based on the design of the weapon post 1924 (it didn't change all that much until after Vietnam).

The question is what do you mean by "an original"? Depending on what you're looking for an "original" could mean: a per-patented 1890-1910 prototype, original Browning design 1911, the 1912-1924 model, or the 1924 model often styled the 1911A1 but is what most people picture when they think of the pistol.

How hard could it be?

But that's too random or clumsy, no we're looking for a more elegant weapon from a more civilized age.

Yes. I fired an original back in the Marines. I mean original parts, built in the early 20th century. Todays' 1911 is mostly rebuilt - or an entirely new weapon of the same or similar design.

But that's too random or clumsy, no we're looking for a more elegant weapon from a more civilized age.

We need such a weapon indeed. And we need it in the hands of a valiant and chivalrous warrior on horseback. We need a real Jedi Knight.

I'm sorry, after what Revan did with the Foundry I can't take him seriously as a video game or Star Wars hero. Use somebody that wasn't a total tool instead, like Obi-Wan Kenobi or Corran Horn.

I'm sorry, after what Revan did with the Foundry I can't take him seriously as a video game or Star Wars hero. Use somebody that wasn't a total tool instead, like Obi-Wan Kenobi or Corran Horn.
Darth Revan had a full suit of Maximilian plate armor?

The preferred weapon of choice for basassess throughout time and space.

But the Luger was a Nazi gun, and Nazi uniforms and weapons get a bonus in classiness.

Top Bottom