Favourite movie producing country?

I'd say Sweden, only because "Sa som i himmelen" / "As it is in heaven" is such a wonderful movie.

That's like saying the Harry Potter movies are British because they're big-screen adaptations of books written by a British subject. Even though...you know...Hollywood.

Yeah but it has British actors, directors, and writers. So does that make it both an American and British film?

Germany for Lola rennt, an incredibly intense and awesome movie :D

Nosferatu was pretty good too (Pre 1930's)

I guess I'll have to give Hitchcock and the UK some credit too, though he made his movies in the US

UK for comedies, China for films were people kick each other in the head repeatedly for two hours. I don't really watch any other kinds of films. :mischief:

That's like saying the Harry Potter movies are British because they're big-screen adaptations of books written by a British subject. Even though...you know...Hollywood.
Well, they were all produced by a British company, Heyday Films, so arguably it's kind of 50/50.

That was pretty funny,

I also noticed in British movies they don't seem to insist that every actor and actress be extremely attractive and have perfect teeth the way American movies often do.

I never noticed the thing about non-superattractive actors, but I kind of agree with the video in that American movies have more crap blowing up or there are more American movies with crap blowing up. But again, you often can't tell the difference between the two.

American. I don't really watch anything outside the USA.

HOWEVER. I've watched anime movies before, dubbed and non, so I suppose Japan could work. I loved Summer Wars and would suggest it to many.

For live action, Britain. Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz and whatnot.

I like American movies. Some people will say that I am biased because I am an American and have seen relatively few movies made elsewhere. They would be correct. :smug:

Top Bottom