FBI raids Mar-A-Lago; Known criminal Donald Trump still at large

Will they find smoking gun evidence?

• Total voters
Yes it has. The Court of Appeals said yesterday that the classified documents belong to the people of the United States and that Trump has no personal claim on them.
don't think that's true for literally all of the documents, but could you link the court's decision and i will take a look?
You're the one who brought up armed robbery.
- other poster makes a post about how biden administration should commit armed robbery
- i point out the issues with this, including that armed robbery merits defending against it in a way i don't think anybody here actually wants to see
- somehow, pointing out that a hypothetical armed robbery action is armed robbery makes me the one who "brought up" armed robbery
- lol?
Police carry out lawful searches and raids all the time
Trumps own lawyers arent even claiming that those documents belong to him.
the question is whether this particular raid was given an affidavit under lawful conditions (most of it redacted so it's hard to tell), and whether search itself was conducted lawfully.

i was under impression per earlier that part of the reason for special master request was due to alleged possession of attorney/client privilege items that were seized + that some of the alleged classified documents were actually not classified (any longer), and were personal records. whether or not that's true, i'm pretty sure trump's team is at least claiming it? or did they drop that claim and i haven't been following closely enough?

The Special Master (Judge Dearie) has demanded that the Orange Traitor's lawyers declare whether or not the documents in question had been declassified. In their filings, they never mentioned,much less made it a significant part of their case, that the documents had been declassified. Why? Because none were declassified, and to admit that under oath destroys Benedict Donald's defense, and if they assert the documents indeed had been declassified, they have committed perjury and face disbarment. The 11th Court of Appeals yesterday basically slapped down Judge Cannon s first ruling.

As for the affidavit used to obtain a search warrant, even what remained after heavy redaction was damning to say the least. As for the level of professionalism displayed by federal agents during the search, I will stick to my earlier assertion: the DOJ is treating the 2020 Loser with kid gloves. Anyone else would have been doing a perp walk into a federal jail.

Finally, the Unstable Moron is guilty of so many crimes it's astounding. He's a traitor, a grifter, and a narcissist.

don't think that's true for literally all of the documents, but could you link the court's decision and i will take a look?
The first 15 pages tell the legal story up to the point of it coming to the Appeals court. Their opinion follows. I cannot copy/paste from the doc to post the key parts. In essence they say Judge Cannon was wrong on all counts and all 100 classified docs belong to the US and not Trump and can be used now by DOJ, no special review is needed. The remaining docs can be reviewed by the SM.

No, that didn’t happen. You’re the one who brought up armed robbery.
no, i even quoted the statement that directly implied armed robbery.

The first 15 pages tell the legal story up to the point of it coming to the Appeals court. Their opinion follows.
thanks, i will look at it

Rumors/hints are out that DOJ is looking at claims Trump showed classified docs to others at Mar a Lago.

Can we throw Trump into Alcatraz?

Trump Will Totally Get Indicted This Time, brought to you by: the same people who said Trump would get indicted like 29 times in the last six years

Whatever discomfort the Bigly Loser of 2020 may suffer from a legal search of his property pales in comparison to the harm he may have already done by his careless handling of extremely sensitive government documents, documents that he had no right to possess in the first place. Again, the DOJ is giving the Thankfully Expresident special treatment. Anyone else would be in a federal holding facility right now.

That pick of Judge Dearie as special master by the lawyers representing Traitorous T really blew up in their faces!

The Special Master needs to be fired and jailed. He was appointed to help Trump, not hurt him.

Also, Trump should obviously be able to appoint new Appellate Court Justices to replace the two that he previously appointed that ruled against him. It is not fair for them to stay on the bench if they are going to rule against him and obviously Trump, not Biden, should be able to name the replacements.

I'm sure that Judge Cannon would agree that there is a dispute on these matters and the right thing to do is to rule in favor of Trump since he is a former President.

"They even let you grab them by....."

Whatever discomfort the Bigly Loser of 2020 may suffer from a legal search of his property pales in comparison to the harm he may have already done by his careless handling of extremely sensitive government documents, documents that he had no right to possess in the first place.
notably info about these documents didn't leak until after they were seized

notably info about these documents didn't leak until after they were seized
Well, golly gee, old Donnie was just hanging on to them for giggles and grins.

Those documents should never have been in Florida or at the Traitors New Jersey home. Presidents aren't kings or dictators

And remember, it was Trump who announced that the DOJ had searched his place. The government had been asking Trump for the docs for 18 months and he had refused to turn them all over. The search and seizure was the last resort attempt to gert what was owned by the government back.

Top Bottom