Fciv.net now available!

Hygro

soundcloud.com/hygro/
The 2d version on the website works great. Haven't tried the 3d.

civing

Chieftain
Fciv.net needs help to announce the project to the world, so we get players. Could you please help spread the news of this new project? May Fciv.net please get a post on the Civfanatics main website to announce the project launch?

The_J

Say No 2 Net Validations
Administrator
Supporter

Hygro

soundcloud.com/hygro/
Thank you! Do you have other ideas for how Fcivnet can achieve world domination?
Yes, there's a bug, at least on super small maps, in the 2d version, where the camera goes off the map instead of centering on the unit. Fix that and everyone will help you achieve world domination.

civing

Chieftain
Yes, there's a bug, at least on super small maps, in the 2d version, where the camera goes off the map instead of centering on the unit. Fix that and everyone will help you achieve world domination.

Can you please describe specific steps to reproduce this bug? Thank you for reporting. I will try to find a solution.

Hygro

soundcloud.com/hygro/
On 2D mode, I was playing a world size of 1, civ2 rules, I can’t remember the rest. Whenever the camera would pan to a unit, maybe too far north, it would put the camera off the map in the blackness.

It seems monitor size/resolution dependent; it happened a lot on my 34” ultra wide than my 13”, perhaps further south the bigger the resolution?

thanks for checking it out!

Top Bottom