Fear, Loathing, and Gumbo on the Campaign Night - [Gamethread]

Maybe you should follow suit and hunt for scum, eh?

Link to video.
DAY 7
NIGHT 7 ENDS: [TIMER=5/14/2016 5:00 PM EDT; END OF NIGHT 7][/TIMER]

Today we have a special interview with presidential canidate and all around cutie, Civ'ed! Say hi to the studio for us, Civ'ed

Civ'ed: HAI! :3

O: So I guess the first question on everyone's mind is, what party are you from?

C: Well it's simple you see, I am-

*STATIC*

O: That makes a lot of sense given your voting pattern! Or maybe your pattern of who you didn't vote for? Either way, I buy it. So, what do you say to the allegations that you are actually Dutch and thus can't run for president

C: Well, everyone who is running is also under 35, correct?

O: That... I think its true. Especially considering this game takes place before any of us were even alive...

C: So its not like any of us could realistic run either way.

O: Must be an act of god ;)

C: ;)

O: So, final question of tonight, your campaign said you are ready to unveil your secret weapon to the presses, that will fundamentally change the way the election will turn out?

C: Yeah!

*pulls out a small sheet of paper

it reads:

"PRESIDENTIAL PARDON

Tell those lynchers to go suck it"*

C: It's a Presidential Pardon! It's good to pardon me from any crimes I may have commited. If I commitied them, that is. You can't touch me, NONE OF YOU >:C

O: That is interesting! It seems that, since you "won" the lynch vote and you have that, there will be no lynch for today. Hence this entire three day, day, was entirey pointless. Whoops!

Spoiler Lynch :
Civ'ed would have been lynched, but is pardoned!

Spoiler Tally :
OFFICIAL VOTE TALLY

Jarrema: 3 (Takhisis, Christos, Winston Hughes, Jaremma)
Civ'ed: 3 (Legato Endless, DuffKilligan, Mat93)

SouthernKing: 1 (Jarrema)
Takhisis: 1 (Civ'ed)
KaiserElectric: 1 (Snerk)
Winston Hughes: 1 (Takhisis)

COIN FLIP

Heads Jarrema, Tails Civ'ed

It is Tails[/b]

Link to video.
NIGHT 7
DAY 8 ENDS: [TIMER=5/16/2016 7:00 PM EDT; END OF DAY 8][/TIMER]

"Governor Ed Crane died?" A man asked his wife.

"Yeah," the woman shrugged, "I guess. Some crazy guy shot him in the middle of the street. Probably some feud or something. Don't know the details"

The man shook his head in contempt, "See, that's what happens when Libertarians get their way. No laws means you get crazy gun nuts going around killling folks."

"I mean, I thought the Bozeman experiment was going well. Idaho was finally shaking off the depression and seeing real growth..."

"So?"

"So, maybe the occassional murder is the price of freedom?"

"Sounds like something a RUMMY would say!"

"Well, YOU SOUND LIKE A COMMIE"

---

Spoiler Kill :
Mat93 was killed!
Mat93 was Governor Ed Crane

Vote: KaiserElectric

Our lord commands it!

(Or should we lynch Jarrema anyway?)

Or even better, vote: Civ'ed, explain your suspicious survival.

And your vote, Winston?

Indeed, you are voting as your lord christos comands it (that was the meaning of my post).

Indeed, you are voting as your lord christos comands it (that was the meaning of my post).

Almost immediately he began to howl and moan . . . another fast run up that mountain, and thinking, this time, that he would finally get over the top. His eyes were gripped shut and only his head and both kneecaps poked up through the oily green water.

At some point you stopped reading Hunter S. Thompson and veered off into Lovecraft territory, Mr. Winston.

That might very well end up being the case. Would you like me to start quoting Lovecraftian demented lines at random? This game is a bit of a co(s)mic horror story already.

Hmmmm. Sounds naughty.

I still think we should lynch Civ'ed

Top Bottom