1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

February 3rd.

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Multi-site Demo Game: High Council' started by Goonie, Jan 31, 2003.

1. Goonie

Goonie Lonely End of the Rink

Thats when the people over at the UN forums are looking to get all the game settings down by then, and have civs picked by the 10th, with the game possibly starting on the 15th!

Goonie
    (Disgruntled)

2. Goonie

People are talking about 'accelerated production'. Where do we want to stand on that issue?

3. Chieftess

Chieftess Moderator Retired Moderator

It might speed the game up, but would take some getting used to. I like normal production better.

4. donsig

donsig Low level intermediary

I prefer regular old civ. Accel. production is there to help MP games progress faster. What hurry are we in? We should take our time and savor this one. Regular production would be much easier for us all as we are more familiar with it from the regular demogame.

5. Goonie

I agree Donsig. I will poll it and send the results to the 1BC forums.

6. donsig

donsig Low level intermediary

Thanks for putting up the poll Goonie. I think though that we should finalize our Team Captain choice and let that person be our spokesman.