1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

[NFP] February patch achievements

Discussion in 'Civ6 - General Discussions' started by Eagle Pursuit, Feb 22, 2021.

1. Eagle Pursuit

Eagle Pursuit Scir-Gerefa

Yes, achievements

Limited Edition - Hire a unique unit from a Barbarian Clan.

Finder's Fee - Ransom 5 units from Barbarian Clans in a single game.

Frenemies - Hire, Bribe, Incite, and Raid the same Barbarian Clan.

AntSou, nzcamel, WillowBrook and 9 others like this.
  2. Duke William of Normandy

Duke William of Normandy King of England & Unofficial Welcoming Committee

Indeed, good emperor.

3. Zyxpsilon

Zyxpsilon Running Spider

And... this is how they look!

NFP5_BarbariansPatch(Trio).png

PS; That Steam update broke the Civ6 Activity section/flow from the Library feature, btw.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2021
  4. iammaxhailme

iammaxhailme Emperor

Was hoping Kublai and Vietnam would get their own achievements like everyone else does and that they had just been forgotten last time, but oh well.

I'll never 100% civ 6 (or 5) achievements anyway, there's too many scenarios I just dn't want to do. Also I don't want to play red death lol

AriaLyric likes this.
  5. Zyxpsilon

Zyxpsilon Running Spider

Both already have some of those... mostly related to Mono/Corp mode though!

NFP5_Khan+Vietnam(Five).png

I too haven't gathered the Red-Death (addendum) nor Pirates achievements for myself .. too much of a micro-management grind.

nzcamel likes this.
  6. iammaxhailme

iammaxhailme Emperor

I meant unique ones that every other leader has, like Teddy Roosevelt's stupid teenage mutant ninja turtles thing, move your capital 4 times as Dido, etc.

7. Zyxpsilon

Zyxpsilon Running Spider

Yeah, i know. They both feel limited (only.. Win a regular Game) if not abandoned by devs alright.

tsf4 likes this.
  8. Disgustipated

Disgustipated Deity

I won't get a chance to get them early, I will be out of town on Thursday, but these will be on my to do list Saturday and Sunday. They seem pretty easy to get. Most of the recent achievements have been easy to get.

I'm such an achievement wh... Though some games I can't get them all since I can't win on the higher difficulties. Civ6 I can get 100% (I currently am) at least. That calms my anxiety having 100%. :)

WillowBrook and 8housesofelixir like this.
  9. Zyxpsilon

Zyxpsilon Running Spider

Besides, most "Champions" of the Achievements Hunt certainly are well aware of this formidable set of cheaty solutions (( 100% achievements guide + tips & tricks )) created by Lipstick.
    Readily available on Steam Guides for anyone to consult if need be.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1607969704

PS; I'll admit that i have often hooked (in the past -- far and recent!) my mind/curiosity :scan: to such rapid & reliable hints. No glory (in very few cases) but no regrets at all, specially for the major grinders stuff.
    :king:

10. nzcamel

nzcamel Nahtanoj the Magnificent

Each Civ only has two achievements to start with. One unique to something you do in game with them, and the other being to win with their leader. Obviously once their Civ has more than one official leader, they get more of the "win with X" achievements.
    As more content is added some Civs have picked up a second or third unique achievement; but they're still the minority.

Playing 99% of the time on marathon I'm a long way away from 100% of achievements; but I like to think I'll get there one day :D Of course broken scenarios like Alexander's Conquest won't help that :undecide: And I only want achievements I can genuinely earn.